deep234

COOKIE!

A wild deep appeared. flip used scare tactics. wild deep fainted. flip collects cookies

wil flip apears prepare to use hyper beam, use,speciala attack to lower weakness *blasts with hyperbeam* BOOM! wild flip is defeated *collects cookies*

wild deep appears, go raquaza, wild deep is eaten alive, flip grabs cookies

deep uses charizard burning a hole in rayquaza that heals after he gets out and summons another rayquaza and the 2 fall in love and fly off and then deep uses charizard and swoops in to take the cookie jar and flys off with charizard xd.png

Edited by deep234

flip uses dragonite and dragonite and charazard fight till charazard is defeated and flip rides dragonite into the sunset with the cookie jar

deep uses 2nd charizard and tackles down dragonite defeating it and takes off with the cookies to somewhere xd.png

Edited by deep234

flip uses salamance and salamance uses hyper beam on charizard and flip claims cookies

charizard dodges and uses copy mirror damaging salamance and taking off with cookies

p.s. i gotta go i will come back soon i have to eat but anyways take over for now flip i am gonna return later

Salamance uses fly and lands a critacal hit on charizard. flip grabs cookies

no he doesnt charzard use mirror block refelctiong it back at salamance and destroying it then colecting the cookies no he doesnt charzard use mirror block refelctiong it back at salamance and destroying it then colecting the cookies

flip sends out flygon and flygon and charzard become infactuated.

flip i think we are getting too much in pokemon her ebtu anyways deep summons latios and swoops in to catch the falling cookies

summons latias and latias grabs cookies from latios and who cares pokemon rocks

YEAH your right and i use flygon who comes back and swipe cookies after damaging latias