Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

RANT THREAD IS STARTING OVER.

Mods have been talking and we like that you guys have a place to blow off steam, but there are some things you need to remember:

• Other people can read this thread. No rants against or insulting other members.
  • Censoring yourself is good, but you can overdo it. You do not need a plethora of censorkip.gif . Using a plethora (they are half your text, you've used 7+ - use your judgement) will count as if you did not censor yourself.
  • Violence should be kept at a minimum. No serious threats, no inappropriate threats, no threats to kill.
  • Rant threads are not allowed in Site Discussion for a reason. Don't turn this into an SD rant thread.
  • If you need to rant something you don't feel belongs on here according to these rules or otherwise, try someplace like anonymous voices.

Breaking any of these can land you with a warn.

LET THE RANTING COMMENCE.

THE TEMPERATURE

IS TOO DAMN HIGH

THIS RICE IS DELICIOUS.

I WISH I COULD JUST FIND AN AWESOME APARTMENT AND SIGN WITH IT.

STUPID ME

WHY DO I KEEP WRITING AND READING POKEMON CREEPYPASTAS?

THEY SCARE ME.

BUT THEY KEEP COMING.

I AINT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT.

CREEPYPASTA

Y U SO SCARY?

EWEWEWEWEW COCKROACHES DO NOT BELONG IN MY ROOM

I CAN'T BELIEVE I TRAPPED YOU AND TRIED TO FEED YOU TO MY VENUS FLYTRAP AND YOU FALL OFF THE PLANT CONTAINER AND FELL INTO THE WATER

YOU EXIST FOR CALVIN TO EAT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT AFTER INVADING MY ROOM

EWEWEWEWEW

EWW. WHAT'S WRONG WITH USING THE BATHROOM?

WHY DON'T PEOPLE DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE SUPPORTING SOMETHING!?

SERIOUSLY, YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT UGANDA BEFORE SOME SHADY PRO-WAR "CHARITY" MADE A FLASHY VIDEO! YOU'RE NOT A BLOODY ACTIVIST FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, YOU'RE JUST SOMEONE WHO HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON BECAUSE ALL YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS WERE DOING IT AS WELL!

((Note, I realize the whole Kony thing has died down immensely, this is directed at one of my real life friends.))

RRRRRGH. I HATE THIS. ALL THE TIME IN THE MORNINGS, MY MOM SCREAMS THE TIME AT ME. I HAVE A WATCH ON YOU KNOW! AND HEARD OF PRIVACY? OH, WAIT, DOUBT IT BECAUSE YOU DON"T LET OTHERS HAVE ANY. YOU SCREAM THE ****ING TIME AT ME EVEN WHEN I'M IN THE ****ING BATHROOM! I'M SICK OF IT!

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A BRIGHT IDEA TO BLOCK THE HALLWAY WITH A BOOKCASE! THAT IS JUST ASKING FOR INJURIES! NOW I HAVE A SWOLLEN LIP AND A SORE ANKLE THANKS TO THE SMART PERSON WHO PUT IT THERE!

THIS IS THE THIRD ITME I'VE RUN IN TO IT. IT STILL DOES NOT FEEL GOOD.

Not a super-rant in caps but copypaste from DDG. Started with wolf goosing me with their scroll, an anti-bully poem/whatever, and a dragon.

I know exactly how it feels, and I am against it. I even started my own forum because of it. People throw stinging insults at me because I live with my grandparents because my mother was too young and had no money to take care of me. She was only 17. People say that she abandoned me on a doorstep and that she hated me. She's in jail and she calls every day and writes me all the time. The same goes for my aunt. As a plus, all of them think I'm weird because I want them to leave me alone. I try to ignore them. But I have bad temper, and I can't settle until I have my revenge. I wait to cool down, but they never let me with the insults. They call me crazy and insane because of my artistic ability. So I'm sick of people putting up anti-bully stuff when most of them are never even bullied. I've made a whole website because I was bullied. Not because my friends were. Not because my family was. Because it was me who was the victim. I've learned that, if you want to end it, you need to tune them out. They do it because of the negative response. They get pleasure out of it. They enjoy the look of terror, or the depression of being insulted. They do it for the negativity. If you want to retalitate, the best way is ignoring. Try it out.

Meh, I'm pretty used to the insults by now but the fact about my aunt and mom in jail still gnaws my heart away. And this past weekend some girl had nail polish and she stashed it in my aunt's stuff, and a guard found it. She was in lockdown, but we got to see her, but not touch her. And my two cousins (her sons, two and five years old) didn't understand why they couldn't hug her. When we had to leave, Damien (5 yr-old) gave her a hug and the guard started yelling at him. I had a seething, angered "DAFUQ" expression on my face. He was only five years old. e_e Black guards in Tallulah. They don't give a crap about the job, just want power and money. That's all life is now. Power and money. And I'm sick of it.

GAH STUPID PLANT! Y U NO GROW?! THE STUPID PACKAGE SAID IT WOULD SPROUT WITHIN A WEEK, IT'S STILL NOT GROWING! AND THAT ONE STUPID LIGHT IS STILL FLASHING! WHEN IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO REPLACE IT?! IT"S BEEN FLASHING FOR ALMOST THREE DAYS ALREADY!

I want to play the piano for us all to watch on the stage in school.

But no one cares about the 80$ my mother spent on piano lessons each and every month just for this purpose. My teacher has forbidden me to go on stage to perform. And for a minor reason. He didn't even give me a chance. /ragequit

ARGGG I MISSED OUT ON A CB ICE!

I don't think they accept this kind of rant here.

The amount of cheese flavours in this world is friggin ridiculous! I mean, seriously, with gouda who needs anything more? And I know you're going to go all "BUT THESE ONES ARE GOOD WITH WINE!" Well guess what...I don't drink! So go eat your fancy cheeses a way from me. Narwhals are cool.

DROPPED MY COOKIE ON A DUSTY BENCH NOOOOO I WANT MY COOKIE!! ITS SOOO DUSTY EWEWEW!

Why do so many people hate animals? Look at spiders! They have eight legs! So what? Do they decide what to look like?! They bite for defense! Not fun! What else would you do if something big and dangerous threatened you?! And why call every rat 'ew'?! Out of two hundred odd species, Blacks and Browns are the only nasty ones! Why kill snails and other invertebrates in hideous ways just because they eat your vegetables?! They don't know they aren't supposed to! Why do people think all insects exist just to be killed or crushed?! They are creatures with feelings just like you and me! Why do people hunt for sport?! Why catch mice in traps that break their back and have them die a slow painful death?! Why?! Why kill flies because 'they are in my house and are disgusting'?! They don't know it is your house! And they can't help the way they feed and reproduce!

I don't know if this is too strong, but I really need to vent. I don't understand why people hate animals. I saw some kids killing a spider and destroying it's web for fun. I cared for a mouse that had been in a trap and was slowly dying. I hate to kill insects, and when I have to, I always stay quiet for a minute. We have lost so much touch with nature, and now kill animals left right and centre. I'm not supporting the groups who only focus on animals that most people love, like dogs and cats. I support all creatures, including flies, ants and spiders. Nothing deserves such abuse.

I agree!!!! ^^^^

So frustrating my cat ate my taco meat that fell on the floor!

*grumbles* I DO NOT want to see these ads. How to I turn them off without installing AdBlock? Usually I only get ads about games and vets. WHY am I getting political ads today... for the party I'm NOT voting for tomorrow.

GAH STUPID COMPUTER NOT DOWNLOADING TERRARIA!!!! IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH DOWNLOADING EVERYTHING ELSE, AND NOW IT GETS STUCK ON INSTALLING ONE SINGLE PIECE AND THEN FREEZES!!!!! I WANT A NEW LAPTOP AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH EVERYONE HATES FLIES AND INSECTS AND EVERYONE WANTS POWER AND MONEY AND WE ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS IN THE WORLD WHO NEED MONEZY FOR NO censorkip.gif ING REASON AND EVERYONE SAYS WE ARE NOT ANIMALS AND EVERYONE YELLS AT ME FOR SAYING WOLFS INSTEAD OF WOLVES AND THE FORCE ME TO PLAY SOCCER AND MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE AND THEY THINK I SPENT TO MUCH TIME ON MY LAPTOP THEY USE MY LAPTOP AS IF IT WAS THEIRS AND THEY MAKE ME DO HOMEWORK ON WEEKENDS AND THEY THINK I AM WORTHLESS AND I THINK MY PARENTS ARE censorkip.gifs BECAUSE OF THIS AND THEY ARGUE ABOUT STUPID STUFF AND I ALWaYS GET TOO MUCH HOMEWORK AND I JUST WANT TO STAY HERE AND CHAT WITH YOU AND I CANT FIND A FLAMINGO DRAGON AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wolf12345