LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

2nd gen PB stripes looking for new homes

Blue

Blue

White

Red

Took one of the blues and the red, thanks! smile.gif I'd take the other blue too, but don't want to be too greedy, lol.

Have:

user posted image 2nd gen blue striped egg

Want:

2nd gen (purebred) green or red striped

(Note that it will not stay on my scroll but will be passed on to someone I have waiting for it after it hatches.)

Offer here or PM me to discuss? Not in a hurry to receive my end. wink.gif

Working on getting a breeding pair of every color stripe. May as well write it all down for everyone xd.png ...

Starting with 2 pairs of CB whites.

Clavatus White (male)

Capras White (female)

Clavatus Off-White (male)

Capras Off-White (female)

I'm breeding them with CB Holiday dragons 'CAUSE IT'S FUN.

To keep from inbreeding, I'm giving offspring the first name of the parent and changing the color to match their coat. White>Blue or Off-White>Light-Blue. They also seem to only want to have babies of the opposite gender so I'm influencing all 2nd gens from them in order to maintain this trend.

Clavatus White has a lot of offspring (early testing) but his official babies are -

with Caribou Games (Solstice)

Clavatus Blue (female)

Capras White is a little more discriminating and only has children

with Arctirus (Winter Magi)

Capras Red (male)

Capras Green (male)

And a frozen white female I kept 'cause she's so pretty named Capras Half-White

Capras Half-White hasn't made babies with Antarctirus yet.

Clavatus Off-White has children with

Inuit Kiss (Solstice)

Clavatas Light-Blue (female)

I also have two CB Nebulas I was going to attempt for black stripes but someone said red Nebulas are the rarest so I may wait for one. Or maybe I'll hold out for Halloween and get a CB Halloween dragon... unlikely since I work all day Halloween. Every. Stinkin. Year.

But the hope is that I'll get at least 2 dragons of every color and able to breed together with no fear of inbreeding since all offspring from a single parent will be the same gender (opposite of the parent's).

Thoughts, suggestions, OPINIONS? This is probably my first real attempt at making anything even resembling a lineage.

Edited by Vain.3805

So I achieved what I wanted.

My Striped Lineage

I might continue the line in reverse, but at the moment not sure I want to.

So I have tons of striped dragons just hanging out on my scroll. If any of you would like me to breed any of them for you--eggs to be gifted free of obligation--let me know.

I don't know if anyone has a use for it, but I have a green from blue and white parents. I was trying to get a white from that pair to mate with this guy.

Gone.

Edited by snave

2nd gen White Stripe up for adoption!

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze