LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

2nd Gen White Stripe - Freezing okay, naming be nice (new link as I hatched it)

BTW, my colour scheme is White, then Green, then Red, then Blue (and finally maybe even black)

I would breed mine more often if I knew where they went. I'm willing to gift them but I'd also be grateful if someone could keep me in mind if they get a green one as second gen they do not need.

If you PM me, saying what colour for what generation you're looking for, I'll keep you in mind. (Hope it's okay to mention this, because I remember this was more fun, when more people actually breed those wink.gif)

Edited by Barbayat

BTW, my colour scheme is White, then Green, then Red, then Blue (and finally maybe even black)

I'll keep you in mind when breeding my Gen2 Greens! My 3rd Gen color is Blue, which of course, means I get lots of any OTHER color laugh.gif .

That is the exact color scheme that I am using. smile.gif Once I get what I need from my dragons I would be glad to try some of them for you. Would you rather have 2nd or 3rd gens or would you like some higher ones? I have quite a few up to 5th gen already and even a couple of 6th gens (I'm going back to white for those.)

Edited by purplehaze

2G PB White Stripe user posted image

It's a freebie!

But please, my only request is that you name it with the "OMG" in the beginning. It was kind of a mini personal lineage project of mine, and it'd be cool if whoever got it continued it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

White Stripe with 2 Blue parents and all White Grandparents. Non-inbred PB.

Please post who gets it. Enjoy!

Claim my egg! GONE! Thanks, Lucy.

Edited by PrairieStead