LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

Does anyone need 2G stripes? I have a bunch of CB's and can just keep going until I get the colour you need if so. (They're not named yet as I'm semi-leaving.)

Does anyone need 2G stripes? I have a bunch of CB's and can just keep going until I get the colour you need if so. (They're not named yet as I'm semi-leaving.)

I'm still collecting 2nd gen green Stripes, but I would want the parents to have names.

Released dragons don't keep their names though.

Wasn't going to release the stripes, but I'm taking the answer as no anyway. (And reconsidering whether to keep them).

Edited by lisaraeX

This is my PB stripe from way back in the day. After a long hiatus (couple years) from DC I don't know if I have the patience to make a mate for it! Though I do breed on request and have all gens and the parents to this dude if anyone has any requests; just shoot me a PM. Bloodswaps are aweosme too.

THIS DUDE

I'm doing some inbred EG PB Stripes.

I love stripes...omg...I especially love their random colour breeding. A new colour with every gen c:

If anyone would like one from these pairs let me know vv

Lord/Lady Arcane 3G!

These two just started today:

Lord/Lady Frostfang starting here![ Fitting how the first egg is blue xd.png

Lord/Lady Affinity starting here!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Ohhhh! Pretty! Could you breed me a sibling maybe?

I am working on something similar, but I need more 2nd gen blacks.

This is how far I've come by now

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LhIzy

Nice lineage. smile.gif

I can try and breed you a sibling. The parents are not very cooperative though. Unfortunately they're not very keen on each other.

Gen4 Black Stripe (CB -> Green -> Blue -> Black) needs an new home...

Claim my egg!

BTW, I breed Gen2 PB Stripes on request (also Gen3 from GST parents).

Edited by JaneMcAsh

This thread seems a bit dead. A shame - maybe I can give it a kick, if a trade request is OK ?

Have 2 gen PB RED stripe egg.

user posted image

I needed black or white 2 gen PB. Could even accept blue.

Please help !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I needed black or white 2 gen PB. Could even accept blue.

Any time you have room, let me know. I always have pairs that need to be proven, and close to 600 cb pairs to breed.

I'm sure we can always get you what you need.

Edited by blackhilllife

Any time you have room, let me know. I always have pairs that need to be proven, and close to 600 cb pairs to breed.

I'm sure we can always get you what you need.

Any chance this offer could extend to others? ohmy.gif I've got a slow moving project that I'd love to eventually take out to 11 generations that I need blue and green 2nd gens for.

Any chance this offer could extend to others? ohmy.gif I've got a slow moving project that I'd love to eventually take out to 11 generations that I need blue and green 2nd gens for.

I would be glad to help you get the second gens you need. You just need to catch me at a time when I am not too egg locked to breed. laugh.gif

Any time you need anything, just pm your needs and tell me how many spaces you have. We'll get you hooked up!

Anyone who wants to bloodswap smile.gif

i need some for my project (in sig)

18 2nd gen black

Or

2 3rd gen white with black parents

7 3rd gen Red with black parents

I need your help! In a couple days... after the rush... maybe later... take your time. There's really no rush.

So what I'm looking for is people who own 4th gen stripes. Particularly those who can produce even gen 5th gen stripes. The tricky and obnoxious part IS... I only want one color D:

Well, that's not entirely true...

But the entire thing I'm thinking of will require something akin to 64 CB white stripes so collaborating seemed the thing to do...

All of this is for and/or related to the Encyclopedia Lineage and for the few CB stripes I have I'd be more than willing to trade or whatever in exchange for the assistance.

That said, really no rush. Holidays are coming, just wanted to get the word out.

Long story:

16 CB White Striped - Breed to get Red

16 CB White Striped - Breed to get Green

16 CB White Striped - Breed to get Blue

16 CB White Striped - Breed to get Black

8 2nd gen Red Striped - Breed to get Red

8 2nd gen Green Striped - Breed to get Green

8 2nd gen Blue Striped - Breed to get Blue

8 2nd gen Black Striped - Breed to get Black

4 3rd gen Red Striped - Breed to get Red

4 3rd gen Green Striped - Breed to get Green

4 3rd gen Blue Striped - Breed to get Blue

4 3rd gen Black Striped - Breed to get Black

2 4th gen Red Striped - Breed to get Red

2 4th gen Green Striped - Breed to get Green

2 4th gen Blue Striped - Breed to get Blue

2 4th gen Black Striped - Breed to get Black

1 5th gen Red Striped

1 5th gen Green Striped

1 5th gen Blue Striped

1 5th gen Black Striped

So obnoxious, right? The ones the Encyclopedia needs are the last four - the 5th gens. I'll take 2nd gen eggs or bloodswap with ones I can breed but just the stripe portion of the lineage is going to be a huge undertaking!

blackhilllife you my stripe buddy. I will be annoying you once the holidays are over.

Edited by Vain.3805

If anyone needs 2nd or 3rd gens bred, drop me a line.

I have 64 pairs of CB stripes and about 15 of them have produced 2nd gen offspring in all of the available colors. I've got a handful of 3rd gens but had not done much since with the project.

No payment needed, but I do request that you take the egg immediately. My preference is to meet up in the Chat, breed, and teleport it to you then and there if it's the color you want.