pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Fao nodded and sat down. Her vines dug into the earth. " Sorry," she said. " They're like roots." she pointed to the vines that were in the earth.

Mist jumped slightly at Duskwings's sudden appearance.

"Yeah, we did," she told her, smiling slightly.

Mist wondered what Duskwings was doing here. She mentioned for her to sit with them.

Duskwings sat by Mist. She felt a little bit guilty, not helping Shadowbrood battle. Or looking for Scarlett. "Now what?" she asked.

"We wait, or we attack with them," Mist said. She looked into the skies and sighed. Getting into a more comfortable position she asked, "Wanna play a game?"

After seeing that Bloodvein had most of his clan with him, and Shadowbrood had none, he flew back to camp.

--------

Bloodvein watched as Shadowbrood flew off then gave the order,

"Give them all you got......"

Then he flew down and smashed into a crane, it slowly tipped over, workers fled but many were crushed as the metal of the crane hit the ground allowing dust to fly everywhere.

"Okaaaaay!" said Duskwings enthusiastically. She loved games!

----

Darkfire blew fire on one of the worker's cars, setting off a chain reaction of explosions. She roared with satisfaction, before going over to the cranes.

Edited by greenglassesgal

"Let's guess riddles," Mist said, "Duskwings, you can start."

Mist looked at Dusk.

Duskwings cleared her throat. "Okay! I come in darkness, but fill the mind with light. I bring enlightenment to some, while gripping others in the hand of fear. With me it can be a journey of inexplicable joy and sorrow. What I will show you will often be unreachable. Journey with me and what you see may haunt you. Journey with me and you may never want to return home. Journey with me and you will never know when it will end. What am I?"

"Some kind of..." Mist trailed off as she fll into deep thought. She shut her eyes and was silent.

"A dream!" Mist suddenly said, slowly opening her eyes. She turned to look at Dusk. A smile spread across her face. "Am I right?" she asked.

((Too bad, pinkie pie!))

((I call B***S**** on this tongue.gif You PMed the answer!!! *Rage*))

Awakening herself from her slumber, Aura slowly stood up and shook herself. "Great," she grumbled," another boring day!" She spread her wings and took off from the rocks that she was on.

((sorry If I'm not any good at RPing! This is the first time that I have done it like this!))

"Exactly!" said Duskwings happily. "Ok, your turn!" SHe was still wondering about how Mist got to the answer so quickly. It was like she had simply searched for it in her mind within a matter of seconds!

((She searched in her mind alright!))

"I prowl by day, but not by night. I wait to pounce, but never to fight. I mingle with the darkness and my cover breaks in the light. I'm ever so dark, yet ever so bright," Mist said, looking at Dusk and Fao.

((I made this one up))

Aura flew over the coast, searching for somthing. "Ah, there it is," she exclamed. Aura swooped down set fire to a fishing boat. She, quickly grabed the net full of fish, in her talons, then silently flew away. She landed in the forest, with a thud. She happily gobbled down her pize.

((fun rp so far!^^ and hi the evryone!))

Aura herd voices, new voices. She ran over to some cover and silently stalked closer to the noise. She saw a stange dragon (Duskwings) with two others. As she was walking away a twig snaped. "Crap!"

Duskwings whipped around and saw a Tsunami Wyvern. "Ohaither!" she said in a friendly tone. "Wanna join the game?"

Aura peeked her head up, confused. "You don't want to hurt me? Um..... sure, I guess. What are you playing?"

"We're guessing riddles," Mist explained. She turned to Dusk, "You were correct."

((Whats always infront, but never reached, never heard, and never seen?))

((Pinkie, I'll make a riddle thread if you want, but we aren't meant to be guessing riddles here... It's just what our dragons are doing...))