pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Scarlett turned her head toward the the young moonstone and replied. " I am Scarlett... And whats you name..." She blinked calmly and saw how young this dragon was. She seemed interesting and Scarlett sat more straighter to talk.

"I'm Mist," Mist said, her head finally clear. Her eyes reflected the wisdom of one that would be ages older than her. She looked into the marrow's eyes. Then, she smiled kindly, "It's nice to meet you." she said.

"Whatever," snorted Duskwings as she finished her fill of berries. She walked back to Scarlett. "Being a leader means that everyone can look up to you for guidance. However, that means you must be able to make good decisions and have good ideas," she explained to Scarlett.

Scarlett nodded slowly and replied to Mist “Same with you young one...” She was amused so many dragons at one moment. She looked at Dusk “Very true… It’s an honor! Not something to take lightly…” She did a small smile and looked at the bird… Still wasn’t rotted enough for her taste. She poked it with her tail. “So are you both in Shadow’s Clan…hmm?” She looked at them curious.

(( oops..)

Fao stared at Mist. I'm still hereee~~~ she sent elepathically. She saw some other dragon, asking what it's like to be a leader. She wanted to get away. She tried to get out of the bush, though it scratched her and rustled. " Oh, great!" she muttered as she got out. She quickly dug a hole to go to her other hole.

Duskwings looked at Mist. How could she explain that she was accompanying Shadowbrood for prophet business. Or at least, how could she explain it without a long lecture? "Not really..." she said, trailing off at the end.

Mist looked at the marrow. Her eyes showed no confusion or surprise or anything like that, as if she had everything planned out.

"Yes, you could say so,"She said, cutting Dusk off. she glanced at Dusk, telling her to not interfere.

((hey why is everyone calling me Dusk?))

Duskwings gave a tiny nod. She excused herself, then went over to the bushes. Making sure that nobody was watching, she stuck her head into the bush. "Hi Fao!" she whispered. "You need help?"

Fao poked her head out of the hole. " Not really. It's fun in here. I can dig all the way to the Evil Clam cave.... I think I will, then!" the vine hatchling stuck her head back in and started digging the way she knew where Evil Clan territory was. It was far, far away, but it was worth it. She could spy..

((clams are evil?! (°_°) jk jk))

Duskwings pulled her head out of the bush. "Anyone miss me?" she said casually. She shook a few stray leaves off her head. She hoped that Fao would be safe.

((Omg the evil clam! I have nothing to write -.- ill just chill until Fao reaches the evil clam, then ill have some fun xd.png))

Scarlett quietly picked up the bird and wondered away. She went through the forest and soon found a shallow but good enough creek. She placed down the deaed bird in the water and started to wait. She looked around bored... "So quiet... no other dragons around here... I suppose..." She stretched her wings which were some how stiff and yawned.

((Quiet you say? Lets change that!))

Bloodvein was sitting around looking bored, he decided to go fly around above the good clan dragons.

"Anyone going to come with me!?" he shouted at the others.

He jumped into the air and began slowly flying towards where he last saw them. Sure enough they were all there. But there was one dragon he hadnt met, she had wondered off, he flew around above her near the clouds so he woulnt be noticed.

((Level 9 Posting Level FTW))

"Im comign!" Shade called up from jhis place. he flew up after Bloodvein.

~

Fao finally dug her way up to the place. it looked deserted, and smelled of blood. SHe instantly knew she had to go out. she covered the hole above and quickly went to go for the bush near Good Clan camp.

"I'll stay here!" said Darkfire. She looked at Blazingice. "You coming? Or do you want to stay here and protect our camp?"

-------------

Duskwings saw the shadow of a dragon in the clouds. She wasn't sure who it could be. She nudged Shadowbrood. "Did you send anyone over here?" she asked warily.

Shadowbrood looked at Duskwings,

"Uh, no.... Why do you ask?"

He looked through the trees for intruders, but he forgot to look up

Scarlett soon jumped up hearing something she hissed. Looking around she didnt see anything, her red eyes didn't see any movement. She sighed in relief but yet, sadness. No one to talk too, and so she took the bird out of the water. “Perfect~” she hissed and she started to feast on the large bird not notcing the dragon in the air or anything near her.

Bloodvein saw the dragon below him, he flew through the clouds above her. He saw Shade with him, he nodded then dived out of the air towards Scarlett. The wind flying past him, he landed behind her and smiled.

Scarlett paused for a moment her heart pounding in her chest she dropped the piece of meat in her jaw like beak. Hissing slowly she turned her head around seeing the much larger vampire dragon. She stood up and started to back away slowly hissing. " Who are you...". Her tail lashed about and she glared quietly.

Duskwings looked at the sky again, seeing that the shadow had vanished. "Nevermind," she said. "Hey, did you know where Scarlett went?"

(( Edit : Soiled cant for for 3 weeks and Pink cant post for a week because of warns.. so blood is in his cave! :/ ))

Edited by foxfairy34759

((since pinkie isn't replying...))

Duskwings sighed as Shadowbrood continued to stay still, frozen. She got up. If Shadowbrood wasn't going to answer her, she would just have to find Scarlett herself. She wandered around, finally arriving at a lake. She spotted Scarlett. She also spotted someone else talking to Scarlett. Or, to be more exact, Bloodvein. She pressed herself against a tree. She didn't want to be mauled by him again.

((Ok, Im back... No one posted much so Bloodveins still with Scarlett....))

Bloodvein smiled,

"Im Bloodvein.... Who are you?"

He kicked at the dirt on the ground and sighed as he senced somones precense. He began walked towards the lake slowly.

(LOL ya so dead! *bangs head on table* ))

Scarlett eyed him closely and she responded quickly " my name is Scarlett." She watched Bloodvein closely, she wasnt sure at all. Her tail now slightly twitched and she looked at her bird and back at him. " Did you come to steal from me?" Her red eyes were narrowed and she hissed the words out slowly...