pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Bloodvein walked in and laughed,

"BlazingIce, congratulations.... Your in my clan!"

Bloodvein turned around and breathed flames on the walls.

"You may go eat the animals in the paddocks if you wish."

Bloodvein started burning everything in the house then walked out and watched it fall to ashes.

((Boom biggrin.gif A Page back....))

((Not much of an answer xd.png))

Bloodvein roared, he flew over to a large cow. He snapped its neck and yelled out.

"Ok, we're going back to the caves!"

He put the dead cow on his back and started flying to the caves.

Edited by pinkieseb

((FINE, HATE'CHA))

Blazingice ate the animals and felt, different. He flew back to Bloodvein and waited for instructions.

EDIT-

Blazingice followed picking up a hare on the way. While in flight he asked Bloodvein, "How did I do?".

Edited by SoiledLove

((Poo. I guess that Fao is alone again? Shade I still sitting n the caves.....))

Fao sighed. She was alone agin. N she withdrew her vines from the trees. " Everyone leaves at some point." she sighed. The green hatchling hopped down the big hole. "Maybe Mist will comeback?" she wondered.

Suddenly Mist realized they had left Fao behind. She sent a telepathic message to her. Sorry Fao, I'm joining the good clan...I wonder if we can still be friends?

((Woohoo, Girlfairy got everyone back!))

Bloodvein landed in the caves and slammed the dead cows body on the ground.

"Shade, where were you? I thought you followed us!"

Bloodvein growled at him.

Blazingice landed after Bloodvein had. Bloodvein looked as if he was angry. Blazingice decided to not bother him and flew out of the cave. He sat down as he felt a pain in his stomach.

((what is Shadowbrood doing?))

Edited by SoiledLove

((sry, went out to do sth. What did I mis- 0.o))

As Darkfire did her own destruction, she couldn't help but notice how powerful Blazingice had become. She noticed that even Bloodvein seemed impressed. Her suspicions were confirmed when Bloodvein allowed him into the clan. Seeing that Bloodvein was going to return, she swiftly killed a cow and brought it with her as well. She eagerly followed the two of them, listening to their conversation.

------------

Duskwings saw two dragons come up to Shadowbrood. Mist addressed them by name and bowed her head to them. Not wanting to be left out, she bowed her small head too.

Shadowbrood looked down and saw the abandoned houses that had become his clans camp. He yelled out at everyone that this was camp, then he dived down and landed out the front of a large building in the centre.

As Icefire saw the goodclan's members landing she walked out to meet them. So they were the ones that had brought my egg here she thought.

" Ah, sorry. I had to go to... The shadow world." he said, clicking his tail in embarrassment. " I have to go every now and then." he turned around. " I can go now, though."

~

Fao slammed her head on the dirt floor. Great! U guess we can meet sometime. she tried to think in her happiest voice to Mist. She got up, picking a rabbit to eat. She ate half of it, then three it back. She wanted to talk to Mist. Right now. " Now, where was it?" she looked around the fallen trees. It had been years since she had went away from the Good lClan.

Edited by girlfairy76

Bloodvein growled at Shade,

"Nevermind......"

He then turned around and walked off into the forest.

Mist could feel Fao's disappointment in the back of her head. She knew that they couldn't really be friends, it was impossible to be friends with a prophet. It would let their emotions get in their way. As Mist landed her gaze was caught by a small ice hatchling walking towards them, "Who's that?" She asked ShadowBrood curiously.

((yay, many people))

Edited by SoiledLove

Shadowbrood looked at Mist,

"Oh, thats Icefire. He's been in our clan for a while now...."

He walked into the main building and yelled out to the others,

"Go set up your own camps in the other buildings."

((Too bad my battery is going to die.....))

Edited by pinkieseb

((my iPad tends to send things slowly, so I can't be bothered to keep on correcting my posts every time I get ninjad))

Duskwings stared in amazement at the good clan territory. It looked like nothing she had explored before. She flew over to where mist was. She seemed to be concentrating on something. Suddenly, she could hear mist's voice talking to someone named Fao. "Who are you talking to?" she asked innocently

-----------

Darkfire arrived at camp. She lay her cow next to the others. Bloodvein seemed angry again. She decided not to bother him until her next orders.

Edit: ((AAAAAAAHHHHH ninjad again))

Duskwings saw a young ice hatchling was toddling over. Icefire whispered a strange voice. She jumped. Somehow, she knew it was a voice she could trust. She was still curious about Icefire. Maybe she would get a chance to talk to her later.

((is Icefire a she?))

Edited by greenglassesgal

" I lost... A friend." Usually, vine dragons were so mean they wouldn't cry. But her mom taught her how to. Tears swelled up in the vine drgon's eyes. She dropped her head to the ground.

" I'm coming, Boodvein!" Shade said. He flew down the cave nd into the forest with Bloodvein.

((Icefire is a girl!!! I'm top poster!YAY))

Mist walked towards Icefire,"Greetings, I'm Mist." She said,"Who are you?"

Icefire looked scared. "I'm...Icefire."

This hatchling was getting Mist excited for some reason.

Mist and icefire then both walked towards Duskwings.

((I was NINJA'D))

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein turned around at the sound of Shades voice.

"What, gives you the impression i want you to come!?!"

Bloodvein roared and flew to a cave higher up than the other caves, the cave that he used as his private home.

Icefire was walking her way. Her pendant started getting all pulse-y again as the little hatchling came closer. Maybe it had to do with that whole prophet business? She didn't really know. As it neared her, Duskwings used her normal response when meeting new dragons—"hi!"

Blazingice felt like crying, he didn't know why. It felt as if some part of him was missing. he fell asleep and whispered,"Icefire..." a name that was both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

------------

Mist felt the pulsing of Duskwings's pendant. She was sure that Duskwings was a prophet now.

Icefire wasn't afraid of Duskwings, instead she approached and said, "Hi!".

Edited by SoiledLove

((is blazingfire still sharing darkfire's den?))

Edit:((gtg 4 now, brb))

Edited by greenglassesgal