Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

^^

Maybe she's lost and stumbles upon Gunther and Kaero? THat would mean I could have some fun with Lune >:D

tongue.gif Okay. What time is it in this RP? Just running off DC time? And not sure who Gunther and Kaero are, but okay! happy.gif

You read edit please xd.png

ninja.gif 'd you xd.png

Time right now is.... Twilight

Check first post to see who everyone is wink.gif

You read edit please xd.png

ninja.gif 'd you xd.png

Time right now is.... Twilight

Check first post to see who everyone is wink.gif

Already working on the read first post thing. tongue.gif Just a bit hard to read with all the random character applications tossed in, but working on it. And I just wanted her to be a winged hatchling, but I can make her older. How old do you want her?

^^

Well, ideally, I would preffer if all dragons are at least an almost-full-grown Dragon, so somewhere after 100 years old xd.png

^^

Well, ideally, I would preffer if all dragons are at least an almost-full-grown Dragon, so somewhere after 100 years old xd.png

Well, I'd rather her not be an adult really, but I can make her within a few years of it. smile.gif How's around, say, 132 sound?

Well, I'd rather her not be an adult really, but I can make her within a few years of it. smile.gif How's around, say, 132 sound?

Perfect :3

Editing the form now smile.gif

Perfect :3

Editing the form now smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif Should I wander in now or later? I don't know who's on. >.< Sorry about all the questions, warned you that I was annoying with them. tongue.gif

Right now Lune is evil, she is lurking in the shadows around Kaero and Gunther, fighting a bit with Faia. That's what's going on near Lune, OK?

Editing the first post to make it easier to understand wink.gif

Not really sure where everyone is right now. Forest? Mountain? The main cave?

Edit: And it appears Kaero is at a meeting of Sylan's minions.

Edited by Mikki

Main cave is destroyed, only a small part of it isn't caved in, and even then, that's where the DD lives xd.png

All of the above characters are in a clearing in the forest on the right-side of the mountain.

Thought Kaero was at Sylan's meeting. D:

Edited by Mikki

so uhm...

I post here?

Forum name: Saruwatari[/b]
Dragon Name:Haru[/b]
Breed of Dragon: Starstone[/b]
Breed description: Starstone dragons are a cross between Nebulas and Moonstones. They still get their patterns from observing the night sky, and they still have the stones on their tails, though they're a bit different. These stones, called Starstones, which this dragon is named for, look exactly like stars and nebulas in space. They retain energy from the moon, which is how Starstones use their limited magic.[/b] 
Description of your dragon: Opposite of Nisha. Haru can often be found talking to other dragons. Being always impulsive she finds herself in trouble quite often by either her actions or her words. Haru loves to talk to other dragons and tries to drag Nisha with her so she can open up to others.[/b]
Talent:Premonitions; being able to see a few minutes into the future. Also for being the Twin sister of Nisha we have the ability to read each other's minds 24/7.[/b] 
Personality: outgoing and always talking.
History: Together with Nisha she only recently grew her wings. She splits her time between talking to other dragons and being with her twin sister[/b]
Other: Nisha's twin sister. [/b]

hehe thanks :3

mikki's wonderful idea :3

They on same side? I'd be ok with that >:D

Welcome to teh madness Saru biggrin.gif

Adding you nooowwwww

thanks shadow :3

please bare with me... first rp xd.png

Mint egg says cudo joins next.

Wha? *Is confused*

No Problem Saru, ask any questions you like, I might start givving a little paragraph about that is happening... Wait... This might not be little xd.png

I mean that if cudo joins next, I get a mint egg from you, if not, you get one from me.

You can raise the bargain, but no cheating by asking someone to deliberately join to win during the bet.

Get it? biggrin.gif

well I would like a small update on what is currently going on tongue.gif

and if anyone can help me by pushing me into the game I'd quite appreciate it :3

Oohhhh Deal Vamp >:D

Now, give me a little while to put together something...

It's just be a quick re-cap on everything from.... The mountain.

Wait.... I can write it now xd.png

Lune and Kaero had a race up the mountain, Skylight was with Lune. Kora and a chameleon dragon came to spy, chameleon dragon was killed, Lune saw Kora and jumped onto her cloud. Spearmint, kinda evil at the time, Killed skylight in Lune's mouth. Lune got angry and ran after Spearmint, Kaero followed. Wild goose chace until they got to a valley, Lune gave an awesome speech to Spearmint about.... stuff xd.png They wandered off, Spearmint wanted to help Skylight, teleported back. Bloodvein decided to kill Spearmint, came over and killed her. Lune buried Spearmint and chased Bloodvein. Lune went evil and Tsaokecko came out. Had a bit of a fight, chased again. Came to a clearing. Kaero and Gunther came back and saw Bloodvein, who teleported out. Faia came to Lune, they are currently fighting. Rosemary is wandering around Sylan, got seen by Bloodvein. Sylan is currently stadning between the two. Mintflare and Nisha are currently talked, after Spearmint kinda came back to life.

That's just about whats happened xd.png

i'm lost already xd.png

push me in and I'll have a go at it xd.png

I like writing stories so I should be able to do this

I guess so :3

I just need a start to base on you see tongue.gif