Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

Wow, I was gone from this RP for so long.

I can has short recap, please? Just where everyone is.

Spearmint is an adult again. Whitering sided with Sylan. Lune has made a truce with her other half. Spearmint is currently helping Bloodvein recover.

Lune has made a truce with her other half.

Eheheheheh

They're going to have some fun, me thinks xd.png

BTW, we might have cudo joining us soon!

(Maybe xd.png)

Maybemaybe. I still need to come up with a bio for my character, as well as read through what has happened.

Cause right now, I am so lost with all the details and characters. ;_;

Ohhh I can probably give you a recap... probably xd.png

Just gimme a moment...

Here we are:

Lune and Kaero had a race up the mountain, Skylight was with Lune. Kora and a chameleon dragon came to spy, chameleon dragon was killed, Lune saw Kora and jumped onto her cloud. Spearmint, kinda evil at the time, Killed skylight in Lune's mouth. Lune got angry and ran after Spearmint, Kaero followed. Wild goose chace until they got to a valley, Lune gave an awesome speech to Spearmint about.... stuff xd.png.png.png They wandered off, Spearmint wanted to help Skylight, teleported back. Bloodvein decided to kill Spearmint, came over and killed her. Lune buried Spearmint and chased Bloodvein. Lune went evil and Tsaokecko came out. Had a bit of a fight, chased again. Came to a clearing. Kaero and Gunther came back and saw Bloodvein, who teleported out. Faia came to Lune, they fought. Rosemary is wandering around Sylan, got seen by Bloodvein. Sylan was stadning between the two. Mintflare and Nisha talked, after Spearmint kinda came back to life. Haru joined them, they all fled to the coast. Bloodvein teleported back to Lune, and teleported her to Sylan. They had some fun. Ice melted that was holding Lune, and she began chasing Bloodvein, Lune became good again, found Spearmint, Bloodvein came back and there was some conversation... Lune and Speamint went off to the coast, found Nisha and Haru, had a talk. Bloodvein went back to Sylan who questioned him, then got bored. Spy came back from watching Lune and Spearmint and messanger got killed. Sylan sent three assasains after them, Lune, Spearmint, Haru and Nisha were all in the forest. Spearmint escaped from Lune's mouth, Bloodvein came and called the assasains. Mythrail put up a protective barrier, Spearmint helped. Gunther came just at the wrong time, and one of the assasains attacked him. Nisha and Haru walked away, hiding themselves in some bushes. Lune killed one of the assasains, Bloodvein killed another, the last ran away. Bloodvein and Mythrail meanwhile, were having a conversation, that was ending in a fight. This awoke Mystic. Lune got curious about Mythrail and they kinda examined each other, Lune was angry with Bloodvein. Bloodvein came out of the trees, they had a conversation that ended in Tsaokecko coming out. In defence Mystic took over Mythrail. Long fight, involving Lune ressurecting draogns, Mystic summoning dragons. Sylan came with the dragon devourer after getting very annoyed with Bloodvein, Mythrail fled, Sylan took Bloodvein to be punished. Tsaokecko at first chased Mythrail, then turned for Gunther. Became Lune again. Mythrail found Serena, had a conversation. Lune wandered over to them, began conversation. Whitering joined in, that's where they are. Nisha and Haru, as far as I know, are still huddled in the bush, Spearmint crept off into the forest, Gunther was in a tree. Sylan got Bloodvein to fight whatsisname where Serena came and met up with them, wanting to join. Sylan got angry, a few minor things happened, Mystic took Whithering over... Gunther Spearmint and Lune met up again, then they bthe teleported to Sylan while Lune went to sleep. After Bloodvein was hurt Spearmint teleported herself and the two brothers to the beach. Sylan let Whitering join and she wetn and killed some dragons... Lune made a truce with herself and is currently running around in search of Gunther, Spearmint and Bloodvein with her other half. Gunther, Spearmint and Bloodvein are somewhere...

... Lune sounds mad O.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6

...Methinks you have that on a notepad.

Nope.

I just run around the OOC until I find the most recent, then I edit it xd.png

Hope you're happy with it...

I might even be able to find some of the stuff from waaaaay before...

Like from the desert temple... Woooah that was a while ago O.o

Only a handful of active rpers now.

Opening around 4 slots for the good guys, however many for the bad.

Come on! We need to get this Dragon Devourer!

Maybe then we can do a chapter 2...

Forum name: Warriors101

Dragon Name: Midnight

Age: 0, When I First use Her She's Going To be Just Hatching.

Breed of Dragon: Black Nebule.

Breed description: Black Nebules Look Just Like Normal Black Dragons, The Difference Is Their Wings. Instead Of A Normal Black's Wings, They Look Like A Nebula's. They Are Often Mistaken For Nebula's Until Your Up Close To Them.

Description of your dragon:She looks just like a black dragon, however her wings have the design of a Nebula's (when she grows them of course). Her eyes are A Deep Blue. And The Color Of her Nebula Like Wings Is Purple. She Wears A Diamond Pendant Around Her Neck, Which She Found On A Beach (After She Hatches)

Talent: I Dun Wanna Spoil It, But She Gets A Really Cool Talent Later On. She Hasn't Discovered It Yet.

Personality: To Be RP'd, Since Her Personality Is A Bit Hard To Explain.

With or against Sylan: Undecided. She Will Probably End Up With Sylan, I'll Most Likely Have Her Kidnapped By Someone With Sylan.

History: None, She's Just Born

Other: Her Diamond Pendant Is What Let's Her Use Her Talent, Otherwise She's Powerless.

I'll Probably Make A Rival Of Hers Later. But For Now? Evil is Just Too Fun >:3

Forum name: Warriors101

Dragon Name: Midnight

Age: 0, When I First use Her She's Going To be Just Hatching.

Breed of Dragon: Black Nebule.

Breed description: Black Nebules Look Just Like Normal Black Dragons, The Difference Is Their Wings. Instead Of A Normal Black's Wings, They Look Like A Nebula's. They Are Often Mistaken For Nebula's Until Your Up Close To Them.

Description of your dragon:She looks just like a black dragon, however her wings have the design of a Nebula's (when she grows them of course). Her eyes are A Deep Blue. And The Color Of her Nebula Like Wings Is Purple. She Wears A Diamond Pendant Around Her Neck, Which She Found On A Beach (After She Hatches)

Talent: I Dun Wanna Spoil It, But She Gets A Really Cool Talent Later On. She Hasn't Discovered It Yet.

Personality: To Be RP'd, Since Her Personality Is A Bit Hard To Explain.

With or against Sylan: Undecided. She Will Probably End Up With Sylan, I'll Most Likely Have Her Kidnapped By Someone With Sylan.

History: None, She's Just Born

Other: Her Diamond Pendant Is What Let's Her Use Her Talent, Otherwise She's Powerless.

I'll Probably Make A Rival Of Hers Later. But For Now? Evil is Just Too Fun >:3

Sorry, no just borns, Sylan daughter was an exception xd.png

But then, I think Aurix has kinda... gone O.o

You're dragon needs to have expirience, you can say you're dragon was kidnapped by Sylan? But she can't have just hatched.

Oh. hmmmm... well make her 10 years old then. and i'll just have her hatch in the post, and then do a *10 years later* is that okay?

((Not really, she would still be classed as a newborn hatchling. Prefferably, you want you're dragon to be an adult, or just a few years short of that.))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Well i don't really want her to be an adult JUST yet... is a mature hatchling okay? and just do the same thing but alot.png more years later? xP))

Depends how old she is as a mature hatchling xd.png

AAaaand here I am remembering tht we're in OOC so we don't need (( )) xd.png

Am I still aurix?

My other character is gone sad.gif I guess I will pretend to be new

Forum name: freezerpup[/b]
[b]Dragon Name: Shadow [/b]
[b]Gender: Female[/b]
[b]Age: egg[/b] (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults)
[b]Breed of Dragon: Caped http://forums.dragcave.net/?act=ST&f=15&t=108030[/b]
[b]Breed description: The Caped Dragon is a secretive breed. It never sleeps for more than an hour, and is only seen flying at night. During the day, it seems gloomy and trudges about when it's not sleeping. At night, it flies around, barely seen. Although there are many of these dragons around, they are hardly seen, due to their fear of being noticed.[/b] (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC)
[b]Description of your dragon: Prefares the day unlike others of its breed.[/b]
[b]Talent: No Talent.[/b] (Every dragon here has a talent)
[b]Personality: Fun happy and bubbly[/b]
[b]With or against Sylan: against[/b]
[b]History: none.[/b]
[b]Other: Can Lune teach Shadows to this one this time please?[/b]

Am I still aurix?

My other character is gone sad.gif I guess I will pretend to be new

Forum name: freezerpup[/b]
[b]Dragon Name: Shadow [/b]
[b]Gender: Female[/b]
[b]Age: egg[/b] (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults)
[b]Breed of Dragon: Caped http://forums.dragcave.net/?act=ST&f=15&t=108030[/b]
[b]Breed description: The Caped Dragon is a secretive breed. It never sleeps for more than an hour, and is only seen flying at night. During the day, it seems gloomy and trudges about when it's not sleeping. At night, it flies around, barely seen. Although there are many of these dragons around, they are hardly seen, due to their fear of being noticed.[/b] (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC)
[b]Description of your dragon: Prefares the day unlike others of its breed.[/b]
[b]Talent: No Talent.[/b] (Every dragon here has a talent)
[b]Personality: Fun happy and bubbly[/b]
[b]With or against Sylan: against[/b]
[b]History: none.[/b]
[b]Other: Can Lune teach Shadows to this one this time please?[/b]

Denied, too young. The other one, a smoulder wing, I think, is still somewhere... Not sure where but... yeah..

Ooohhh that reminds me of something...

Edit:

Two dragons on each side now, if anyone wants...

Edited by Shadowwolf6