Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

Ignore Everything About Bloodveins Death.

IMMORTALITY!!!! WOOOHOOO VAMPIRES!

Fine, soiled and choco. I'm joining

Forum name: greenglassesgal

Dragon Name: Wave that Crashes Against Rocks (or Wave for short)

Age: (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults) 135

Breed of Dragon: part magi, part tsunami wyvern

Breed description: (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC) Getting the best of both world, Mystic Tsunami dragons are skilled in both physical and magical combat. They can summon up tsunamis in the ocean or on dry land. Most of the time, they are very calm, but some can grow up to be very aggressive due to their sheer power. They like to live on the coats where they can hunt for fish and hone their skills.

Description of your dragon: looks like a blue magi dragon with a rudder-like tail and webbed feet.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent) can create water on dry land by gathering water molecules in the air together. Is also good at aerial maneuvering and combat.

Personality: evil and witty, but sympathizes with abandoned and or abused hatchlings

With or against Sylan: neither

History: was abused by others as a young hatchling. Killed her parents in cold blood because she was tired of getting abused by them and other dragons. Discovered by evil dragons who suffered the same fate as her and raised her to be the powerful, evil dragon she is now.

Other: roaming around

Edited by greenglassesgal

Fine, soiled and choco. I'm joining

Forum name: greenglassesgal

Dragon Name: Wave that Crashes Against Rocks (or Wave for short)

Age: (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults) 135

Breed of Dragon: part magi, part tsunami wyvern

Breed description: (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC) Getting the best of both world, Mystic Tsunami dragons are skilled in both physical and magical combat. They can summon up tsunamis in the ocean or on dry land. Most of the time, they are very calm, but some can grow up to be very aggressive due to their sheer power. They like to live on the coats where they can hunt for fish and hone their skills.

Description of your dragon: looks like a blue magi dragon with a rudder-like tail and webbed feet.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent) can create water on dry land by gathering water molecules in the air together. Is also good at aerial maneuvering and combat.

Personality: evil and witty, but sympathizes with abandoned and or abused hatchlings

With or against Sylan: neither

History: was abused by others as a young hatchling. Killed her parents in cold blood because she was tired of getting abused by them and other dragons. Discovered by evil dragons who suffered the same fate as her and raised her to be the powerful, evil dragon she is now.

Other: roaming around

Accepted

Holy crap. I was gone, 10+ pages of RP that I don't feel like reading. Where are Nisha and Haru and who is with them? ._.

Holy crap. I was gone, 10+ pages of RP that I don't feel like reading.  Where are Nisha and Haru and who is with them? ._.

Nisha and Haru, I believe, are still in the bushes, hiding. Quick recap from where I left of before...

Lune and Kaero had a race up the mountain, Skylight was with Lune. Kora and a chameleon dragon came to spy, chameleon dragon was killed, Lune saw Kora and jumped onto her cloud. Spearmint, kinda evil at the time, Killed skylight in Lune's mouth. Lune got angry and ran after Spearmint, Kaero followed. Wild goose chace until they got to a valley, Lune gave an awesome speech to Spearmint about.... stuff xd.png.png They wandered off, Spearmint wanted to help Skylight, teleported back. Bloodvein decided to kill Spearmint, came over and killed her. Lune buried Spearmint and chased Bloodvein. Lune went evil and Tsaokecko came out. Had a bit of a fight, chased again. Came to a clearing. Kaero and Gunther came back and saw Bloodvein, who teleported out. Faia came to Lune, they fought. Rosemary is wandering around Sylan, got seen by Bloodvein. Sylan was stadning between the two. Mintflare and Nisha talked, after Spearmint kinda came back to life. Haru joined them, they all fled to the coast. Bloodvein teleported back to Lune, and teleported her to Sylan. They had some fun. Ice melted that was holding Lune, and she began chasing Bloodvein, Lune became good again, found Spearmint, Bloodvein came back and there was some conversation... Lune and Speamint went off to the coast, found Nisha and Haru, had a talk. Bloodvein went back to Sylan who questioned him, then got bored. Spy came back from watching Lune and Spearmint and messanger got killed. Sylan sent three assasains after them, Lune, Spearmint, Haru and Nisha were all in the forest. Spearmint escaped from Lune's mouth, Bloodvein came and called the assasains. Mythrail put up a protective barrier, Spearmint helped. Gunther came just at the wrong time, and one of the assasains attacked him. Nisha and Haru walked away, hiding themselves in some bushes. Lune killed one of the assasains, Bloodvein killed another, the last ran away. Bloodvein and Mythrail meanwhile, were having a conversation, that was ending in a fight. This awoke Mystic. Lune gon curious about Mythrail and they kinda examined each other, Lune was angry with Bloodvein. Bloodvein came out of the trees, they had a conversation that ended in Tsaokecko coming out. In defence Mystic took over Mythrail. Long fight, involving Lune ressurecting draogns, Mystic summoning dragons. Sylan came with the dragon devourer after getting very annoyed with Bloodvein, Mythrail fled, Sylan took Bloodvein to be punished. Tsaokecko at first chased Mythrail, then turned for Gunther. Became Lune again. Mythrail found Serena, had a conversation. Lune wandered over to them, began conversation. Whitering joined in, that's where they are. Nisha and Haru, as far as I know, are still huddled in the bush, Spearmint crept off into the forest, Gunther is in a tree.

Last part made me laugh xd.png

Edit:

Ok, that's nice. Guys, too much spam. The thread got temporarily CLOSED. Please, spam belongs in PMs.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Wow.... Temporarial Close........

Well done guys, good work D:

Forum name:SoiledLove

Dragon Name:Reshmire

Age: (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults)young adult

Breed of Dragon:Siege

Breed description: (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC)look at dragon request page

Description of your dragon: He is unlike most siege dragons because the flames on his back burn white.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent)burning stuff and fighting. Is immune to fire

Personality:A bit crazy, loves blood and fire

With or against Sylan:with

History:Came from hell but was somehow kicked out. Has been Sylan's servant for a long time, but enjoys it

Other:was made by me to fight Bloodvein

Edited by SoiledLove

Forum name:SoiledLove

Dragon Name:Reshmire

Age: (0-75 = Hatchling (Not many hatchlings at all please) 76-140 = Wings, 141-Forever = Adults)young adult

Breed of Dragon:Siege

Breed description: (A bit like the Dragon descriptions from DC)look at dragon request page

Description of your dragon: He is unlike most siege dragons because the flames on his back burn white.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent)burning stuff and fighting. Is immune to fire

Personality:A bit crazy, loves blood and fire

With or against Sylan:with

History:Came from hell but was somehow kicked out. Has been Sylan's servant for a long time, but enjoys it

Other:was made by me to fight Bloodvein

Accepted, and I think that'l be the last, closing applications!

I only just noticed that I made a typo when creating my character sheet. It should be "Waves that Crash Against Rocks (or Waves for short)", so sorry about that.

Doesn't sound that way, Choco. Could someone please post?

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Shadow....... Isnt Reshmire supposed to die in teh battle? tongue.gif

I haven't been very active on this RP, so I don't know most of the stuff going on! Please post? *puppydogeyes*

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Do u know whats happening on my RP? Where is your char on mine anyway? Theres a fight and stuff lol........

As for this topic, i read nothing except SoiledLoves posts as that shes got teh only Chars Bloodvein with smile.gif

O_o Lune and Gunther?

Omg i can actually reply! smile.gif