Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

Dont take this the wrong way, But i seriously dont think it will be accepted..... Because if Sylan had a daughter that would change the plot and everything.....

Dont take this the wrong way, But i seriously dont think it will be accepted..... Because if Sylan had a daughter that would change the plot and everything.....

oh sad.gif should i put lines though it?

No, Just wait and see what Shadow says.... Shes the only one allowed to accept/deny...

Just wait for her.....

Hmm... It would be interesting...

What do you think?

Do you think Sylan should have a child?

Maybe his gold heart actually has some love in it?

Sylan having a kid would be a cool twist.... Also i think his daughter should be silver not gold....

Yeees..... Silver....

Oooohhhhh I have an idea >:D

I'm going to PM Freezer with it, seen as it is her character biggrin.gif

Ok then... Ill try to work out when its happening :F

Omg, sorry for being inactive. Real life has been kinda mean to me now and wouldn't allow me to catch up with every single little page D:

Oooh Slyan has an daughter? What if he had twins? 8D /shot

What if there was a third, kicked out for messing up a mission? Then we'd have a dragon version of Avatar- The Last Airbender.

Nah, Bloodvein wants to kill you anyway.....

tongue.gif

Your choice!

Forum name: vamprah9588

Dragon Name: Kora'feri

Breed of Dragon: Daydream-sweetling

Breed description: Looking like a winged sweetling, but with the color of a Daydream.

Description of your dragon: Kora has the look of a sweetling, but has sky blue fur, a pink mane running down her back, and small feathered wings. lastly, she has the daydream's tuft of hair at the tip of her tail.

Talent: Enhanced Daydream-projection. (As a daydream's projections are given randomly, she may hit someone on her side.)

Personality: Nice, but works for Sylan out of fear.

With or against Sylan: With

History: Kora was born under Sylan's rule, and was shown what would happen if she ever rebelled. Being a hybrid of two peaceful races, she works more as a spy, disorienting enemies from above during a fight.

Other: She may let the group escape at times.