Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

And, I'm bac- that is a lot of posts.

I guess your idea is fine with me, blaze. Unusual, because never really talked, and they were only around each other for a short time.

Craaap, skylight's dead.

And, I'm bac- that is a lot of posts.

I guess your idea is fine with me, blaze. Unusual, because never really talked, and they were only around each other for a short time.

Craaap, skylight's dead.

And Lune is VERY angry xd.png

And Bloodveins here with another posting moderation lol!

Sorry if you think im just not active, but i hate this posting moderation because the RP Mods barly accept, Sockpuppet does it all....

Yes, Lune is EXTREMELY angry! I'm showing up as no one on this! Maybe something happened between Spearmint and Kaero that she doesn't remember? After all, her memory WAS wiped.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Forum name: freezerpup

Dragon Name: Flame (Can be called Ibafarshan)

Breed of Dragon: Smoulderwing

Breed description: Smolderwing dragons are known to be a very carefree breed of dragon, that is if one can look past the intense flames these dragons blow for their own amusement. The flame's color is determined by the dragon's own coloring and the type of fire rocks they consume from active volcanoes. These mid to large size dragons are strictly carnivorous; their favorite prey tends to be large ungulates such as deer.

Description of your dragon: user posted image

Talent: Can breate a lot of fire

Personality:A Kind jumpy personality

With or against Sylan: Against

History: Was abandoned by her mother and father 2 years ago. She is very strong and happy to be alive.

Other: Nope

Forum name: freezerpup

Dragon Name: Flame (Can be called Ibafarshan)

Breed of Dragon: Smoulderwing

Breed description: Smolderwing dragons are known to be a very carefree breed of dragon, that is if one can look past the intense flames these dragons blow for their own amusement. The flame's color is determined by the dragon's own coloring and the type of fire rocks they consume from active volcanoes. These mid to large size dragons are strictly carnivorous; their favorite prey tends to be large ungulates such as deer.

Description of your dragon: user posted image

Talent: Can breate a lot of fire

Personality:A Kind jumpy personality

With or against Sylan: Against

History: Was abandoned by her mother and father 2 years ago. She is very strong and happy to be alive.

Other: Nope

Accepted becuase we could do with someone else joining us, I think Mousia has dissapeared...

*hopes its OK to post sign ups, sorry if it isn't*

Forum name: Emeraldmay

Dragon Name: Ultra

Age: 99 smile.gif (Winged Hatchie, not that silvers have wings, but still)

Breed of Dragon: Silver

Breed description: "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It gives off a glow that lights up the cave. Look, it's grown frills, and the glow around it has become even brighter."

Description of your dragon: Has a darker shadow than most other dragons, and has lost her metallic shine. Other than that, regular silver smile.gif

Talent: Perfect vision in the dark (like bats)

Personality: Petty, obnoxious, overconfident, sarcastic, however if you're an egg/younger hatchie, she will treat you a bit more softly smile.gif

With or against Sylan: With tongue.gif

History: Ultra was the child of a rare lineaged silver and a messy black, but grew up with the black (her father), giving her a hatred of rarer dragons in the cave. She was frozen after being stuck out in a blizzard one night, giving her a consuming jealously of adult dragons, who may reproduce, but also giving her a soft spot for eggs and young hatchies. . She is a skilled tracker, but not a good fighter, so she sought our Sylan's crew for strength in numbers.

Other:

This is my first roleplay on this site, so I'm hoping I haven't made my character perfect...I tried not too smile.gif

*hopes its OK to post sign ups, sorry if it isn't*

Forum name: Emeraldmay

Dragon Name: Ultra

Age: 99 smile.gif (Winged Hatchie, not that silvers have wings, but still)

Breed of Dragon: Silver

Breed description: "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It gives off a glow that lights up the cave. Look, it's grown frills, and the glow around it has become even brighter."

Description of your dragon: Has a darker shadow than most other dragons, and has lost her metallic shine. Other than that, regular silver smile.gif

Talent: Perfect vision in the dark (like bats)

Personality: Petty, obnoxious, overconfident, sarcastic, however if you're an egg/younger hatchie, she will treat you a bit more softly smile.gif

With or against Sylan: With tongue.gif

History: Ultra was the child of a rare lineaged silver and a messy black, but grew up with the black (her father), giving her a hatred of rarer dragons in the cave. She was frozen after being stuck out in a blizzard one night, giving her a consuming jealously of adult dragons, who may reproduce, but also giving her a soft spot for eggs and young hatchies. . She is a skilled tracker, but not a good fighter, so she sought our Sylan's crew for strength in numbers.

Other:

This is my first roleplay on this site, so I'm hoping I haven't made my character perfect...I tried not too smile.gif

Sorry, not accepted becuase it can't be a dragon straight from the cave, and Ultra wouldn't have been alive during the time Sylan murdered the dragons of the old cave...

You be a mix of breeds, or a completely new breed, up to you wink.gif

Spearmint is dead, guys. Don't try to include anything but memories of her in there. Unless I RP as her spirit.

All thanks to Bloodvein smile.gif

Blazing, You gonna make a new char or just be a ghost seeking revenge?

xd.png

Maybe both. But not the revenge on Bloodvein. She wanted to die. Revenge on Sylan? Probably. He is the reason she wanted to die, after all.

Maybe both. But not the revenge on Bloodvein. She wanted to die. Revenge on Sylan? Probably. He is the reason she wanted to die, after all.

Wait... I need to check the RP now O.o

Pheonix, your allowed to create another character if you wish wink.gif

What. I go to sleep and the char I'm talking to dies.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Shadow, can you delete the part about wings on Kora, and add this pic?

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/SOcP7.png]

What. I go to sleep and the char I'm talking to dies.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

What? Spearmint got embarassed? Also, I had no idea that would lead up to her dying!

She was an awesome char.

Maybe your new char could actually be a reincarnation of spearmint. *Is shot by Shadow for Warriors reference.*

I like warrior cats. I really should make a reincarnation! That would be awesome.

Here's the charrie sheet for Spearmint's reincarnation:

Forum name: BlazingPhoenix

Dragon Name: Mintflare

Breed: Magimint

Breed description: This is a bit like a cross between the old Magi and Mint dragons. It looks like a Mint with wings, claws and magic. Magimints are born with wings.

Description of your dragon: Mintflare has large wings for her age, sky blue eyes and light green scales. These scales are slightly darker than that of Spearmint's.

Talent: Flashbacks, later on in her life a talent will be magic.

Personality: Shy and death hating.

With or against Sylan: Is she allowed to be against, please?

History: Newborn

Other: Spearmint's reincarnation.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Wrong name? I mean the healer who got hit by a car as a kit, and couldn't become a warrior because of her crippled leg, and she was reborn to have a second chance.

And Cinderpelt becomes Cinderheart.

I seem to know, even though I haven't read past Power of Three, but I have an Omen of the Stars book. xd.png

I'm only up to Midnight. Should we really be talking about this here? Do you like my charrie?