Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

okay okay so

kaero spies on everyone but nobody knows?

xd.png no, that's Kora, (Sorta) my other char. Kaero in hiding in plain sight at a gathering Sylan (the bad guy) has comprised of his servants.

okay hold no more info xd.png just push me in I'll find during the way xd.png

Well Nisha knows you're coming, since they can read each other's minds. Next time you're online, I'll help ease you into it. I can say Nisha sees you or something. xd.png

Hope someone can RP with me later today, (it's 3:30 AM here right now..) I'm in the mood for RP xd.png

Forum Name:.Alpha.Soul.

Dragon Name:Incendium

Breed of Dragon:Dragon of Souls

Breed description:A dragon of Souls is a rare thing. Pale gray scales, large wings, with rips in them, eyes that see everything. Jagged teeth and a pointed tongue, paws with retractable sharp black claws. A long muzzle with a small horn at the end. Along her back there are spikes, and her tail resembles that of a lion's. Her chest has a random hole, criss-crossed by sharp bones. It is see-through, and her Soul lies within. It is a writhing mass of blue, gray green, black and white. It only shows to people she trusts. It is invisible to the rest, and she can't control it.

Description of your dragon:Incedium loves heat and the wind, and trees. They're the only thing she lives for. She favors outcasts, for some reason she doesn't understand. She is indecisive and picky yet she has too much compassion hidden in her Soul. She helps her enemies, even as they try to kill her with their last breath...She can see Souls, and she can see thoughts and memories.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent)Seeing auras

Personality: Analytic,Indecisive, Shy, Picky, Different, Bipolar

With or against Sylan:Against

History:She grew up in a valley filled with animals and flowers and trees and plants. She lived in mixed dragon groups, but she was the only of her kind exceot her parents. They were killed in a fire that no dragon dared investigate. They all knew who'd caused it. She closed off her heart and lived on.

Other: Her eyes are whitish-blue fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by .Alpha.Soul.

No DC dragons. tongue.gif Has to be a dragon request or a hybrid of two existing dragons. Or an original idea.

Oooh so I can make it up?

Edit

---Modified the whole post up there :T

Edited by .Alpha.Soul.

Forum Name:.Alpha.Soul.

Dragon Name:Incendium

Breed of Dragon:Dragon of Souls

Breed description:A dragon of Souls is a rare thing. Pale gray scales, large wings, with rips in them, eyes that see everything. Jagged teeth and a pointed tongue, paws with retractable sharp black claws. A long muzzle with a small horn at the end. Along her back there are spikes, and her tail resembles that of a lion's. Her chest has a random hole, criss-crossed by sharp bones. It is see-through, and her Soul lies within. It is a writhing mass of blue, gray green, black and white. It only shows to people she trusts. It is invisible to the rest, and she can't control it.

Description of your dragon:Incedium loves heat and the wind, and trees. They're the only thing she lives for. She favors outcasts, for some reason she doesn't understand. She is indecisive and picky yet she has too much compassion hidden in her Soul. She helps her enemies, even as they try to kill her with their last breath...She can see Souls, and she can see thoughts and memories.

Talent: (Every dragon here has a talent)Seeing auras

Personality: Analytic,Indecisive, Shy, Picky, Different, Bipolar

With or against Sylan:Against

History:She grew up in a valley filled with animals and flowers and trees and plants. She lived in mixed dragon groups, but she was the only of her kind exceot her parents. They were killed in a fire that no dragon dared investigate. They all knew who'd caused it. She closed off her heart and lived on.

Other: Her eyes are whitish-blue fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted, it may be a few days before she can join the team, Lune, right now, Is running after Bloodvein, Evil, Kaero is watching Sylan, Gunther... I think is in a clearing somewhere xd.png Faia... Don't know where she is O.o And The others are here and there...

So is Gunther smile.gif

EDIT - 1,000 Posts!!! Level 8!!! Yaaay!

Edited by pinkieseb

So? He dosnt want to -.-

Who was the annonymous user?

Sorry, that's just what I wanna do. Been thinking about changing back to visible, though.