Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

Midnight was my first book I read it for ELA, no, and If you meant Spearmint, then yes, I liked her.

Oh, I didn't see.

Yeah, it's good. Will, she remember everything, though?

Eez maeh buud muelti-naeteeonal acksent. /shot

Yeah, I gotta keep it to a Russian accent.

Could I fill out a sheet and join, or is this full? I have a hybrid OC. :{3

Yeah, The bad team needs to be filled up.

And if u really want to get in the good team, Im sure shadow will let you as that heaps of chars, died..... biggrin.gif

This is still open, like Seb said, many of the other character have gone POOF

And we need more dragons to join Sylan anyway xd.png

By the way POOF = Dead.....

biggrin.gif Just wanted to make that clear xd.png

Replied xd.png

Sorry, making some sort of Minecraft texture pack...

And yes, Umbre, no MUSTACHES xd.png *Has read the topic becuase she felt like it*

Sorry, still gonna go with the painterly pack.

And I'm on sharly's stream, so... not gonna be posting much.

Lol, I use Early_Craft_Realism.... Pretty nice biggrin.gif

I used Cracked, Have u guys bought it or just play cracked?

Forum name: UmbreWulf

Dragon Name: Rosemary

Breed of Dragon: Rosebud-Ice

Breed description: The Rosebud-Ice, or Frozen Rose dragon was thought to not have existed until one was discovered. The are mainly blue and pink and have strange wings that look like a combination of feathers and scales. They are secretive and sometimes snappish if one gets too near.

Description of your dragon: Rosemary is a quiet dragon who keeps to herself. She is fierce and has a cold aura, sometimes frosting the ground around her. The rose on her shoulder has a slight but rich scent. She's a fast flier and does very badly in hot conditions.

Talent: She can freeze things with a touch. (Usually not living things unless they are smaller than her and only when she chooses to.)

Personality: Keeps to herself and has a sharp tongue, usually lashing out at those that disturb her. She has a fondness for Sylan, but hides it well. She is arrogant and not afraid to brag a little about her achievements. She isn't good company and the air around her is very cold.

With or against Sylan: With

History: Born far north where it was cold, something strange happened to her egg. It turned blue. Thinking it was dead, the dragontender abandoned it. But she hatched! She was no normal Rosebud. She only had one flower and lacked the beautiful wings and lovely aroma. No one liked her because of her cold aura. Hatchlings never wanted to play with her. She slowly developed a hatred for them and a burning jealousy towards all who were accepted. This is why she joined up with Sylan.

Other: Quick, little scribble: user posted image

Forum name: UmbreWulf

Dragon Name: Rosemary

Breed of Dragon: Rosebud-Ice

Breed description: The Rosebud-Ice, or Frozen Rose dragon was thought to not have existed until one was discovered. The are mainly blue and pink and have strange wings that look like a combination of feathers and scales. They are secretive and sometimes snappish if one gets too near.

Description of your dragon: Rosemary is a quiet dragon who keeps to herself. She is fierce and has a cold aura, sometimes frosting the ground around her. The rose on her shoulder has a slight but rich scent. She's a fast flier and does very badly in hot conditions.

Talent: She can freeze things with a touch. (Usually not living things unless they are smaller than her and only when she chooses to.)

Personality: Keeps to herself and has a sharp tongue, usually lashing out at those that disturb her. She has a fondness for Sylan, but hides it well. She is arrogant and not afraid to brag a little about her achievements. She isn't good company and the air around her is very cold.

With or against Sylan: With

History: Born far north where it was cold, something strange happened to her egg. It turned blue. Thinking it was dead, the dragontender abandoned it. But she hatched! She was no normal Rosebud. She only had one flower and lacked the beautiful wings and lovely aroma. No one liked her because of her cold aura. Hatchlings never wanted to play with her. She slowly developed a hatred for them and a burning jealousy towards all who were accepted. This is why she joined up with Sylan.

Other: Quick, little scribble: user posted image

Accepted!

Forum name: Mikki

Dragon Name: Nisha (Means "Night")

Breed of Dragon: Starstone

Breed description: Starstone dragons are a cross between Nebulas and Moonstones. They still get their patterns from observing the night sky, and they still have the stones on their tails, though they're a bit different. These stones, called Starstones, which this dragon is named for, look exactly like stars and nebulas in space. They retain energy from the moon, which is how Starstones use their limited magic.

Description of your dragon: Very quiet, though not shy. Some rumour that Nisha is mute; but this is untrue. The reason for Nisha's quietness is unknown... for now.

Nisha seems to harbor more hate, and just does as she is asked. She seems to only want to do what others want of her, and will spend time with anyone.

When not hidden, the stars on her wings and back glow lightly at night.

Talent: Can disappear at nightime and not be seen; super stealthy

Personality: Extremely quiet and mysterious, seems to love being a spy.

With or against Sylan: Against

History: Nisha, having just gotten her wings less than a decade ago, is fairly young compared to most dragons. She has hardly ever spoken since hatching, only speaking to a select few, and even then, very little.

Other:

user posted image < Beautiful sprite done for me by my friend UmbreWulf. tongue.gif

My first shot at an OC for DragCave. >.< Sorry if it's not the best, but I wanted to keep it simple for my first time roleplaying on here.

Also, she seems to be more of someone who'd be on Sylan's side to me, but I was told to apply for against. tongue.gif

Edited by Mikki

^^

Pfft, you can have it with Sylan if you want >:D

But we could do with one or two more on the good team...

I'm fine with good, like it says, Nisha always just listens to what others tell her to do. She's pretty preoccupied with her own thoughts. tongue.gif But remember, if Sylan gets his hands on her, she'll just listen to him. xd.png (And I'll only have that happen if I'm ready to try having another character to replace her on the "good" side. biggrin.gif)

Not really sure how to "jump in" to RP, though. Any help/ideas? sad.gif

Edited by Mikki

^^

Maybe she's lost and stumbles upon Gunther and Kaero? THat would mean I could have some fun with Lune >:D

Edit: Could Nisha be older? Right now it says she is a winged hatchling O.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6