Skellybones

Good eggs go bad OOC Accepting again!

Still a bit too young... You can be a Drakenlitch if you want, by the way...

Alright :3 I'll have her hatch, then do "95 years later...." xd.png wanna have one of your characters kidnap her?

OH JEEZ. i did not imagine Lune being so... skeleton like .-.

xd.png

I thought she would look a lot more.... peaceful... because i read that she led the good team xd.png

So can i do the thing where i have her hatch, say a random dragon kidnaps her, and then do "95 years later"? lol

Edited by Warriors101

If you want xd.png

And yeah... Do you see why dragons normally don't trust her? xd.png

[b]Forum name:[/b] Shadowdrake
[b]Dragon Name:[/b] Tharren (his tail calls itself Zak, he calls it Tick)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 250
[b]Breed of Dragon:[/b] Eldritch :P
[b]Breed description:[/b] The Eldritch dragons appeared shortly after the Gold dragon's takeover, believed to be either mutations like the rest, or dragons from another place attracted by the chaos and destruction. Despite the land being filled with mutations, Eldritch dragons are reviled by most other dragons, due to both their looks and their peculiar mindsets.
[b]Description of your dragon:[/b] [img=http://i45.tinypic.com/1ew5lg.jpg]
[b]Talent:[/b] His tendrils can grow and shorten at will, and his many eyes can all look around separately, like a deranged chameleon's eyes. His tail acts like another head; it can talk, bite and breathe, though it can't actually eat and digest.
[b]Personality:[/b] Ryszard is quiet and a recluse. He cares little for manners or culture, but is willing to trust most dragons, so long as they don't attack him directly either with words or with claws. Zak is a loud-mouthed, adventure-loving maniac who tends to greet others as loudly as he can.
[b]With or against Sylan:[/b] Neither, he spends most of his time chomping on plants and animals and arguing with his tail, occasionally finding another dragon who doesn't immediately run away from him. He'd offer them dinner, but they usually left in a hurry then. 
[b]History:[/b] He doesn't remember much of his family or where he came from, but he knows he had parents who cared for him, and a younger sister. One of the few things he remembers is fire swirling around darkness and cries of pain as he ran away from a nest. He thinks he escaped just before his wings grew in.
[b]Other: [/b]if he were ever to find out who was responsible for the destruction of his home and family, he will come after them with a vengeance.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Forum name:[/b] Warriors101
[b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sunrise
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 95
[b]Breed of Dragon:[/b] White Nebule
[b]Breed description:[/b] White Nebules are just like Black Nebules (Like Midnight) except their body looks like a white dragons, instead of a black dragon.
[b]Description of your dragon:[/b] She looks just like a white dragon, however her wings have the design of a Nebula's. Her eyes are A Deep Blue. And The Color Of her Nebula Like Wings Is Purple. She Wears A half of Diamond Pendant Around Her Neck, Which She Found On A Beach.
[b]Talent:[/b] She hasn't discovered it yet, but i will make a post to edit it when she does
[b]Personality:[/b] To be RP'd
[b]With or against Sylan:[/b] Against
[b]History:[/b] Nothing important
[b]Other:[/b] The diamond pendant is what controls her talent, if she loses it she can't use her talent. Midnight's Sister

Also, please edit these on Midnight's form:

History: None

Description(Dragon, not breed): She looks just like a black dragon, however her wings have the design of a Nebula's. Her eyes are A Deep Blue. And The Color Of her Nebula Like Wings Is Purple. She Wears A half of Diamond Pendant Around Her Neck, Which She Found On A Beach.

Other: The diamond pendant is what controls her talent, if she loses it she can't use her talent. Sunrise's Sister

With or against sylan: With

Accepted and edited!

Shadowdrake, you are also accepted xd.png

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Forum Name: stallion399

Dragon Name: Alyas

Breed Name: Arctic Dragon

Breed Description: (Short version) Arctic Dragons are the "gentle giants". They are strong and fierce in battle, though. These dragons are often hunted by humans for their scales, which posses highly magical qualities.

Dragon Description: Alyas is a snowy white dragon with silver plates on his chest, underbelly, underside of his tail,a nd fronts of his legs. There are 4 horns on his face, 2 at the top, 1 on his brow, and one on his nose. His eyes are icy blue, and beside each one there is an icy blue crescent mark with three dots inside. His entire form glows ice blue.

Talent: He can control anything frozen

With or Against Sylan: Against

History: His usual history is something for different roleplays, so I am just going to rp this out.

Other: Nopey

Forum Name: stallion399

Dragon Name: Aitala

Breed: Sunset and Royal Blue Hybrid

Breed Descrition: Still in the making

Dragon Description: Aitala is a beautiful shade of ultramarine. She has a row of scarlet-orange plates that run from her neck to the underside of her tail. Her innerwings are shimmering silver, and a glowing silver celtic mark wraps around her front leg. She has scarlet-orange horns, and stars swirling around her feet.

Talent: She can do anything with light

With or Against Sylan: Against

History: Aitala was born with this prophecy:

There will be light,

Kin of the darkness,

Who will rise to defeat the evil that lasts forever.

Other: She is Sylan's niece, and absolutely hates him. She is also expexting chicks. :3

^^

Maybe have the exact age of the top one?

Bottom Accepted, interesting idea... What do you mean by chicks? Eggs?

Sure biggrin.gif

If you do the first post, I can do something with Sylan, too...

Thanks Shadow :3

I found an error in your edits.

you put White and Black Nebulas. But it's Black and White NebulEs. it's an E, not an A :3 it has different spelling. it's meant to be said like (Neh-b-yule)

Edited by Warriors101

xd.png that's why what? lol

thanks for fixing it :3

Oh, i forgot to add that All Nebules (I plan to make many different varieties of nebules xd.png) are relativity small. so they look a lot smaller than the dragon it resembles.

shades.png<('w')

Edited by Warriors101