LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

It actually would hatch, you better post your eggs on all the click sites you can find and post links to your eggs repeatedly on every fansite you can find to get clicks. Even consider PMming other users like TJ09 and other mods so they can give clicks too!

I'm trying to post my ND on a trade, but I don't know whether to click trade or transfer. Whoever tells me will get the trade link first so they can get dibs on the offers!

You'd want to pick "Transfer" because "Trade" means you exchange the egg for some weird beans given to you by an odd wizard NPC.

What makes Alt. Black dragons alt?

If you have a lot of vampire dragons on your scroll the vampires will kiss or lick the black dragon eggs instead of biting them, so instead of getting a vampire you will get an alt black.

Why did my Undine hatch gold? Shouldn't it be green like the egg was?

That means it's a very inbred Undine. you should give it to me so I can use it in my lineage project.

My dragons refused to breed what does that mean?

It's been painted gold and should be given to me.

Why does my black hatchling look pure black and different?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

It must've fallen into an inkwell. This is why dragons shouldn't be given office jobs.

How do I find a Holly dragon?

You need to find a Holly tree. Holly dragons tend to stay near those trees. Try Alpine, Forest, or Jungle. However, they're currently way rarer than Golds, because they only become fairly common during Winter season.

How are Portal 2 skins related to Dragon Cave?

Edited by JolteonTails

TJ09 originally used portals to get dragons into the caves every 5 minutes. Now that's not needed because when the wilds were added the dragons in the wilds began breeding with each other.

What is an alot.png?

The Mega-Evolved form of poptartFINALTINY.gif .

How do you get a GoN????

You must first get an ice, magma, and thunder. Then P.M TJ09 like crazy about that and he will add a GoN to your scroll

Who is TJ09?

He's the Dragon Lord who rules over Valkemare. Sometimes he lets a dragon leave the realm and then the world must deal with it, something like the movie, Reign of Fire.

Why are some dragons called Xenowyrms?

Xenowyrms are not actually dragons at all, they are actually giant worms that have been dipped in food dye. The rest is special effects.

What is the AP?

Because all the dragons in that lineage have had their eggs laid on a magical staircase.

What is a 'checker' lineage? Does that mean the dragons like to play board games a lot?

(woah that's freaky o.o posted at the same time and asked the same question.. XD )

It means that the dragons all have part-time jobs at a supermarket where they work in the check out line.

Which holidays does DC celebrate?

Festivus. Get your beer can poles out, fellas.

Why can't I breed this two headed dragon to this xenowyrm?

Because Xenowyrms are actually a myth. If you have any on your scroll it's a glitch and so you should release them before TJ deletes it.

Can I have an Avatar as my avatar?

No, because that'll create a vortex in the space-time continuum.

Do Cheese dragons slowly mold in-game?

Yes! That's why you have to eat them, quick!

Is there a limit to how many adult dragons we can have?

Yep, because the adults start to get cranky because of the children.

What are biomes?

Edited by wondergirl888

It's the description that separates the classifications of the many dragon classes. Wyverns, Easter, Western, drakes, pygmies, and Xenos.

Why do I see extinct dragons appearing in the cave?

Edited by Syiren