LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Take a regular pink Sweetling to your local mall, leave it at Hot Topic for several hours and voila!

What is a DC 'skin'?

It means dragon hide. It's considered scandalous, I suggest you don't collect any.

Why there wasn't a release today at midnight?

A jigglypuff entered the dev's office and made them fall asleep.

How do I get a shimmer scale like Jewel?

Pour glitter on your scale. Now you can check your weight in style!

I have 200 blacks on my scroll and no alts. Why?

Of course you can, dragons love to dance. You just have to play them right music. For example: Nocturne dragons dance on classical music (mostly nocturnos, but some of them also on addagios), metals on Heavy metal etc. Just click on the dragon you wish to dance and play the music.

You must to be very careful, though, because they are extremely sensitive: if you play them wrong type of music, they easily become deaf and they will not dance ever after.

Why should I write to TJ for my CB Holly only around X-mas? He will have a lot of mail then. I prefer if he send me my CB Holly now. Also I am a big girl, so I don't believe in Santa anyway.

Because you are SPECIAL.

I clicked on a black egg with a question mark, and it turned gold. Why did it change?

Because Valkemare is a land of magic.

Why is my Vine green and yellow instead of green and red?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

They were exposed to different gemstones.

Why does my Nebula have red markings if the other ones I saw had blue markings?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

It's another Glitchwing, you will again have to kill it and all your other dragons or your computer will still explode. You shouldn't be able to get more than 587 glitchwings on one account.

What are pygmies?

Edited by Felixr2

That's when you turn an egg you view into a Glitchwing. For further explanation on Glitchwings look back in this thread.

Why does my dragon grow larger?

Edited by Felixr2

Incuhatch means the egg has been infected and you must inoculate it with mana or all your dragons will die.

Why are there chicken eggs in some of the biomes?

Because the Magmas, Embers, and Reds ran them out of the Volcano.

Do any of the dragons have live births instead of eggs?

They all do.

The eggs are just an illusion.

My egg turned into a weird lizard-like thing. What does that mean?

It means you got a neglected dragon! That means you are the most terrible at raising eggs out of all the players! Since no one else was that evil, you will be one of the first to get a neglected! Just wait a full year! Or you use a fuser.

Link to what you do next:Post

Link to how to get a fuser: Post

^No question to answer so...?

I got a floating pinkish egg! How do I keep it from floating away??

Just "kill" the eggs you already have - "killing" them just makes them have a different sprite for a while and they won't actually die, and you'll be able to get more!

Why do some people name their dragons things like "CB _____" and things like that?

Because they really like candy bars (CBs).

Why do my eggs have huge holes in them?

Edited by Denwayasha

They're diseased, they can die any moment, in fact, they probably are already dead, regarding the time you asked this and the usual time between this occuring and the player noticing it. It starts when the egg gets cracks. You should then hide it until it has only 3 days left. To prevent this disease coming up you should IMMEDIATELY put the egg in at least 17 hatcheries right after recieving it.

How do I get undead dragons?