LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

It probably would be much easier but for safety and ethical reasons, we have six biomes as putting a Magma or Ember egg next to a water egg could potentially boil the little hatchling inside. This would also make vampire attacks more likely to happen and make it easier for Mint eggs to hide.

How do Balloon dragons float?

They actually don't float. It's an illusion; they're pulled up by invisible strings.

What Splash BSA is for?

Gets you the Magikarp badge if you do it 100 times.

How do I trade dragons?

Edited by Sean175

Just send out all your dragons to the wild and then people will send dragons back to you.

What does the pink dragon do, if anything?

They won't do anything with that attitude. If your reeeaaaly nice to the pinks they'll make every dragon pink for a week.

How can i see TJ09's scroll?

TJ09 hides his scroll using a type of ancient magic unknown to most. However, there is a way to dispel it: use a strong 'Hacking' spell! In no way will this have any effects on your own scroll at all!

Warning: Scroll highly flammable. Please stand back if the combustion of scroll your occurs.

What happens if you chop one of the heads off of a two-headed dragons?

It turns into another 2 headed dragon, and then you have 2 of them. It's another way to breed them.

If I breed a Halloween dragon with a Christmas dragon on Valentine's day what will my dragon be?

Very festive! :D

What happens if a Drake and a Pygmy try to breed?

Edited by Denwayasha

You will get a litter of at least 20 little pygmies, you can keep 7 of them, and the rest will go to the AP.

What is a Guardian of Nature?

Basically a dragon who hugs trees and plays with birds and squirrels.

How does Earthquake work?

When you use the earthquake bsa all the dragons run off the scrolls from people who live near the San Andreas fault line in California and they go on to scrolls of people who live in safer areas, with no earthquakes.

What bsa does the Electric dragon have?

Electric Dragons have the "Thunder and Lightning" BSA. When used, it changes all of your dragons names into Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics.

Can do I get cave-born Hybrids?

Yes, they're in the "Green" biome because they're so environmentally concious.

"This egg is almost too hot to touch" Well then how do I pick it up?

You have to send in 2 Ember dragons to carry it out. They will carry it out safely.

How do I get the egg that says it is shining as brightly as the sun?

Actually, most of the eggs shine brightly in the sun. Just go to any biome and you'll find a shiny egg in no time.

Why does my Leetle tree occasionally changes appearance?

You are not watering it enough. It needs lots of water. Maybe you can convince one of your dragon hatchies to pee on it once in a while. xd.png

Why do some of the dragons from little eggs look like hatchies that never grow up?

Because they decided to stay kids forever after looking at your pubescent face.

I have a 2G silver tinsel dragon egg who has a pink tinsel dragon as it's parent. Is this normal? Either way, I'll trade it for a chicken egg.

Yes that's normal. The pink Tinsels are available if you PM TJ09 in a very bright pink color and tell him how much you want one. Best send multiple PMs, just in case.

"This egg has strange markings on it" How do I know what will hatch from this?

Some of dragon species share that description. However, even looking at the egg itself, you wouldn't know what's actually inside. You have to hatch the eggs to see for yourself. If you're impatient, you can use Splash BSA to figure out the dragon species inside the egg.

I found a brown-ish Ridgewing egg from the cave. I thought they only came in purple color?

The brownish ones are actually the proper color, the purple ones are a glitch. You should send any of those ones to me so I can get rid of them!

Speaking of weird eggs.. My Dorsal egg is red on top. Did I win a prize or something?

Don't keep that horror on your scroll, send it to me, I will take it off your hands. It's a booby prize.

How can I incubate my hatchling?

Incubation works when an object is heated so just chuck 'em in an oven or Hellfire Wyvern's wings and hope for the best!

My Seasonals seem to shed leaves everywhere they go. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

That is concerning.. hopefully they'll recover soon but in the meantime stick 'em back on with duct tape.

Why do Hellfire females have blue flames?

If it's blue, it's feeling cold. Keep your Hellfire close to Red or Magma dragon to warm it up.

Why wouldn't my egg hatch at 7 days even if it have 10k views and 500 clicks?

Edited by JolteonTails