mirtier

Mir's art again

Hello guys. I now take requests, but there are two types. The free request will typically be for a headshot and usually only one slot at a time. The free request is opened at random and only if I'm not too busy. Egg requests can ask for any type of image, headshot or fullbody. Egg slots are usually open more often and may take priority over freebies. Thanks for taking a look!

Free Request OPEN

one slot, cell shaded headshot with bg

Egg Requests OPEN

Headshot Examples: Cell Shaded Transparent | Soft Shaded Transparent | Soft With Simple Background

Fullbody Examples: Same options as above, but with the entire body. | Also gradient shading.

Other Artwork

Frith ref sheet.

Have a fox face.

Free dragon lineart. (Do not remove my signature. Ask if you want the larger file.)

Important, Please Read

* All request images are for personal, non commercial use only. Any use of my art should always credit me as the creator.

* If you want to request a DC dragon, make sure the original spriters are okay with its use.

* You have permission to use art of your own characters on other forums, just make sure to credit me.

About Egg Requests

* I'll only take an IOU for the dragons that you can easily breed yourself. For caveborns, neglecteds, or alts. see below.

* For dragons you can't readily breed yourself, the egg / hatchling must already be on your scroll to get a request. Message me the link if you'd rather keep it private.

* I do prefer to get hatchlings, but I need a certain gender for most dragons, so please ask before you hatch an egg.

* I will message you about your art when finished. Once the egg / hatchling is ready, send me back a message with the transfer link.

* If something doesn't gender right, I will probably trade it or give it away. Don't send me an ungendered dragon if you're uncomfortable with this.

Wanted List

NEED CAVEBORN:

user posted image M. & F.

user posted image M.

user posted image M.

user posted image M.

user posted image M.

user posted image F.

user posted image F.

NEED BRED:

-2nd gen PB Blusang

-Gold, 2nd gen (with black or red nebula)

-Silver, 2nd gen

-Magma, 2nd gen PB M.

-Alt Black, low gen F.

-Holly M. & F. (2nd gen preferred)

-Negelcted M. & F. (CB or low gen preferred)

-Spriter Alt Babies (2nd gen preferred)

-TINSELS: (only with perfect stair or spiral lineages) Seeking 4th gens or less. I'm pretty particular about lines. Please don't offer me anything with holiday or super rare mates.

Edited by mirtier

*You must fill out a request form to have your request accepted!*

FREE REQUEST FORM:

[color=blue]
Type of background:
Character references:
Anything else:
[/color]

EGG REQUEST FORM:

[color=blue]
What type of art you want:
Type of background:
Character references:
Anything else:
[/color]

IOU LIST:

none

COMPLETED REQUESTS:

PieMaster - Celestial Imitator | Color Variation

Kila - Lioness

Vamprah - Ref Sheet

Mysfytt - Iridescent Dragon

Edited by mirtier

Wowpretty. These are great. <3 I really love the coloring and shading style. I'd definitely be interested in requesting. XD

^ This. Your style's pretty darn good and I love how clean and smooth the art looks. <3

D: WHOA. WHOAWHOAWHOA.

You're so GOOOOODDD. <3

Oooh wooow your art is fantastic. <3

Someday I will get a request from you somehow.

I must request when you open them O.O These are great! Can't wait to see more 8)

Spent years trying to work out how to colour like this D:

Eevees = adorable <3.

You've got some lovely art. I'm especially liking the fox.

I would totally request art from you. Have you thought about opening requests in exchange for eggs people can breed you? C:

So going to request once you open up. -stares at art |

That image is amazing <3 -nods |

Finished a brand new character sheet today. This is Frith, I don't know what he is. Frithcritter.

Thanks guys whoa! It looks like I am going to be doing some kind of requests then, just need to figure out exactly how I'm going to do them. I'll update the first post when I get all my info ready.

I would totally request art from you. Have you thought about opening requests in exchange for eggs people can breed you? C:

I have considered taking eggs, but most of what I need are rarer caveborns, so I don't know how that would go. (I seriously could use a few CB Pinks though. XD)

This stuff is nigh-perfect.

Also, I think I could offer some bright pink-born eggs as a request offer, perhaps?

Whoot can't wait. 8DDD

I am totally going to request my kitsune in fox form | you do AMAZING foxes -dies |

Edited by Dargan

Opps, sorry I abandoned the thread for a bit, but some other things kept me busier than usual. I think I'll have more time this week though, so I put the request information up. Please read carefully.

@Shajana & cudo215

Thank you both! The program I use most is Sai for the smooth lineart and most of the coloring. Photoshop Elements takes care of any finishing touches.

Type of background: Full moon, starry dark blue sky.

Character references: Celestial Imitator night (gender dies not matter because headshot).

Anything else: They can be found on the completed list. The artist is Mysfytt, and you'll need her permission and to follow her terms. Sorry I can't get the images; I'm mobile atm!

REQUEST ACCEPTED

I'll get started when I get the go ahead from Mysfytt. smile.gif

Do you think you can draw my OC?

What type of art you want: Full, or a ref sheet if my offer is good enough. Just tell me if I can have the ref.

Type of background: Dark, with a couple of leaves here and there.

Character references:

Vamprah has a set of large scaled bat-like wings. He has red and orange skin, and medium-short black hair.
From RP. ^

The orange on his skin is limited to his limbs and waist, and they seem to swirl off, as if they were tattoos. Also, he has a very flat face. -COughvoldemortnosecough-

Finally- Do you think you can create an aura around him?

Finally, if a ref sheet, can you make a comparison figure next to him? He's 9'1".

Anything else: I can breed a pink from my brightie.

Edited by vamprah9588

Sorry vamprah, I'm only taking things from my wanted list at the moment. Thanks for offering.