mirtier

Mir's art again

There are two sections on my wanted list, and Pinks are under the caveborn section. I guess I should highlight those parts to make that easier to see. I don't need any bred Pinks, but again thanks for asking.

Hmm, if you happen to get an Alt. Vine from pairing Ladomud x Vinias lineage, I will gladly do your ref. However, I don't take IOU's on alts. as they are never a sure thing. I can't put you on my list unless you hatch one.

Okay, as soon as I'm no longer egg locked (I'm giving the pink to Winter) I'll breed and hatch a vine.

And even if someone can't offer anything on your wishlist, doesn't mean you can't use it to a good extent. For example, if someone gave you a pillow egg, and I have something on another person's wishlist who had an egg you wanted, you could give me the pillow, And using the egg the third person wanted, get the egg you want.

It's all a part in bartering.

Edited by vamprah9588

Curious squid is curious, but would you accept 2nd gens from spriter alts (Cordial has an ample supply of mates to choose from)? If not, I can breed a rather nice spiral bronze tinsel like this. I also have a bunch of other even gen lineages with spriter alts (I'll provide these lineages on request XD)

I didn't see a number of slots, so I've being presumptuous smack me with a feesh.

What type of art you want: Full body transparent cell shaded, please and thank you

Type of background: Transparent, please

Character references: Here's a derpy reference

Anything else: Celeste is a lion, despite what the maker shows (I've been unable to draw because of my wrist, hence having to use a maker to get a design made), but she does have ear tufts and all markings are accurate.

Silly me, I don't know why I didn't consider spriter alts. If you would breed for a 2nd gen female from Cordial x Immortal Rose you can have a slot. Also, is Celeste a lion or lioness? Just want to be sure. (Sorry to hear about your wrist btw.)

EGG REQUEST FORM:

What type of art you want: Cell shaded transparent

Type of background: Transparent

Character references:My Iridescent dragon user posted imageuser posted image

Anything else: make up a fitting pose

Payment: pick anything off my scroll to breed

Thanks

*Kila reads Terry Pratchett xd.png

Silly me, I don't know why I didn't consider spriter alts. If you would breed for a 2nd gen female from Cordial x Immortal Rose you can have a slot. Also, is Celeste a lion or lioness? Just want to be sure. (Sorry to hear about your wrist btw.)

Lioness. Whoops, forgot that little detail, derp derp.

A female from Cordial x Rose, can do!

Kila & Mysfytt: Request Accepted

PieMaster: Request Complete

user posted image

First request done! I made it a bit more than a headshot, because this was a good lighting challenge for me. I hope you don't mind PieMaster. I also made a slightly different color version and couldn't choose between the two. So here's an alternative.

And now for some bad news. My grandmother got put in the hospital today, so I'll be closing requests for now and trying to work on the two I have when I can. Hopefully my schedule will be back to normal soon.

I LOVE it! Only crit is that the eyes are yellow tongue.gif Great job! It's perfect besides the eye color <3 wub.gif

EDIT: Just read the bit about your grandmother. I'm so sorry! I hope she is able to make a full recovery smile.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Hi Mysfytt! biggrin.gif Think you can do the PB Magma, Inferno x Tectonic?

Sorry - they keep rejecting each other so i have given up on them. Anything else take your fancy

*Kila reads Terry Pratchett XD

Derp, I just noticed this, but who is Terry Pratchett? XD; WAT DO?

Mirtier, take as long as you need. Family > Internet -hug-

Derp, I just noticed this, but who is Terry Pratchett? xd.png; WAT DO?

Mirtier, take as long as you need. Family > Internet -hug-

Terry Pratchett is an author that wrote about Curious Squid: http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Curious_squid

biggrin.gif

(couldn't resist popping in for a Pratchett reference)

I will stalk this thread, because the art is beautiful and I hope to put in a request once they are open again. I hope everything goes well with your family Mirtier, and best wishes and tons of hugs.

Mir, do I have permission to resize my request to fit it into my sig? It's awesome, and I can't wait to use it smile.gif

Thanks for understanding everyone. They think she'll be fine, but she has to stay at the hospital for a while to recover, so we're still staying with her a lot.

Mysfytt - Could you get a 2nd gen purebred Golden Wyvern for me?

PieMaster - Go right ahead. Oh, and I changed the eyes to yellow, hope that looks better.

I bred a vine egg, if it hatches Alt, I'm on the list, right?

And my grandfather is in the hospital a lot, mostly because he falls when no one is around.

What happened?

Edited by vamprah9588

Yeah, if you get the Alt I'll put you on the list. Just keep in mind I won't be able to finish your art before the trade though.

She fell and broke her hip and they had to go in and patch it back together. She can't really move herself yet, which is why we stick around.

Thanks, looks awesome! Gotta get back to hw now, but will resize soon and add to sig rotator smile.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Aaand I'm back. Not fully back, the only new requests I'm taking will be headshots for now.

Kila: Request Finished. Sorry about the wait!

user posted image

Mysfytt: You still interested? Never got your reply.

Vamprah9588: Yes, if you send it to me, I'll do yours next. You may want to write out a more detailed description though, unless you just want to give me a lot of freedom with the design.

Oooooooh! She's lovely <3 Thank you so much! Very worth the wait.

Hopefully Cordial will give me an egg next week XD If not, I'll have to smack him with a fish.

Kila: don't worry, I already smacked him with a giant tuna for not being mine tongue.gif

Will stalk for another request tongue.gif

Hope I can request something one day. I love your work & your style is very adorable. biggrin.gif

Also I second PieMaster on the giant tuna smacking thing. tongue.gif

Mysfytt: You still interested? Never got your reply.

sorry - yep that I can do.