Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Been gone awhile. Salamence needs Aspears, please. Finally got a visit from the Shady Salesman with a space in my party!! The Slowpoketail looks a little creepy in my inventory. blink.gif Also got a visit from the Old Man on the new site!

Thanks Manticore! Now I get that achievement that was with finding items around the site!

Anybody know what's up with Alex and Thomas?

Anybody know what's up with Alex and Thomas?

I'm guessing that they're going to have a huge Pokemon drop sometime soon, then start filling their boxes again.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I submitted an Espeon with 121 IVs for the hunt because I wasn't finding anything else. It somehow placed in rank 1. o:

is the Psychic hunt over? I hate my timezone.../sigh

in other news, I have released a few boxes worth of Alex and Thomas bred pokes because when I look at their heritage it goes into a weird glitchy sort of thing. Anyone else get that?

EDIT: and also, it would be nice if anyone has room for me on there Pal Pad...I am currently at 10/75 for social network lol...I play everyday and I normally only click those that have added me or those that are currently online...and sometimes click the rest (mainly on wknds because of multipliers)

Edited by nintendont

user posted image Hatched this way, might keep this sprite, it's fun.

I just noticed the IVs, holy hell.

Edited by Biggins

It's a cute Venonat. Once I got a shiny Vulpix, but I couldn't see the colour on it because it wasn't the correct sprite! xd.png