Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Grats on shinies! Now that I have failed the SWSH, I've back to hunting for my shiny Purrloin, lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Katzyn

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congratulations Dolphine.

Time to hunt for April trinkets. smile.gif

I need a bulbasaur easter egg, squirtle easter egg and an f-00 easter egg to finish the old april trinkets. Does anyone have extras of these?

hunting easter trinkets

and trying to get a few shinies smile.gif

And always wanting to trade trinkets

Not much went on while I was away for 10 days.

Totally forgot about easter trinkets while I was gone so I am way behind and need to get started offering trades.

I'll gift the extras I receive, currently everyone on my Pal Pad already has my duplicates. I'd really like a Primal Dialga Easter Egg this year, I've missed it two years in a row.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

thx pdc that were a lot of tinkets smile.gif

to bad i dont have dupes u don't have yet sad.gif

user posted image

Woohoo! biggrin.gif Random lab grab Woobat (I was going to hunt it eventually anyways xd.png) biggrin.gif And I'm glad they fixed the types issue, it was a bit annoying when they didn't show after eggs hatched ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Another random lab Shiny. I haven't found one in awhile and I've been hunting Gollett unofficially for some time.

I was able to trade for a Primal Dialga Easter Egg! I've been hunting that for two years.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Found this while I was looking for a Pokemon for the Pokehunt. That's the last Shiny Golett I needed. smile.gif

user posted image

Finally completed this hunt after 319 days and 184 eggs smile.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon