Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Two Shinies in two days, a good trend. This one took awhile.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please, oh please Trapinch, hatch shiny ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Evolved. So pretty <3

Edit: Most anticlimactic summoning ever.

user posted image

Four refreshes.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

\(^o^)/ Yay! Got a second green birdy after 49 eggs! Named it after a gemstone :3

user posted image

Pwetty sparrow

Actually, Taillows and Swellows are basically just Barn Swallows pokefied.

Actually, Taillows and Swellows are basically just Barn Swallows pokefied.

Huh, they always seem like Sparrow to me. \(o.o)/ Doesn't make any difference to me! (^.^) Still love the green birdy!

Huh, they always seem like Sparrow to me. \(o.o)/ Doesn't make any difference to me! (^.^) Still love the green birdy!

Sparrows are pretty uniformly shades of brown and rust, maybe with some black, white, a bit of orange or yellow here and there. And none of them have long forked tails like Taillow does.

/bird nerd

user posted image

Nice to wrap up these Shiny hunts.

Congrats Amy! Shiny Mistillil is pretty.

user posted image

Nice to wrap up these Shiny hunts.

Congrats Amy! Shiny Mistillil is pretty.

Thanks!

And congrats on your shiny phione!

That is another one I am casually hunting.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I won't be able to complete any tasks (or hatch any Pokémon) until Tuesday sad.gif Darn internet needs fixing (I'm using the library's internet right now), and I'm at 1,466 Trapinch hatched already sleep.gif

That's a lot of Trapinches. I need more money or breeders or something that will breed Ruffelets. My hunt needs more birdy eggs.(Dere is no such thing as too many birds xd.png)

Edited by shadowflash

user posted image

I had a feeling that one of the two Deerling eggs I snagged for today's scavenger hunt task was gonna be shiny. Sure enough, when the eggs hatched, one of them had Sh. Deerling in the message tongue.gif.

Ya know, I used to be a part of GPXPlus but I around the time I stopped buying pokemon games (Ended with SoulSilver). I just couldn't stay attached to it for some reason.

user posted image

I had a feeling that one of the two Deerling eggs I snagged for today's scavenger hunt task was gonna be shiny. Sure enough, when the eggs hatched, one of them had Sh. Deerling in the message tongue.gif.

Congrats, that happened to me with the fighting type task. Got the shiny mankey so I used it to complete the task and then evolved it, so now I have both a shiny manky and a shiny primeape.

I only need 2 more April trinkets to finish my collection, Cyndaquil Easter Egg and Invader Easter Egg! If anyone has an extra let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.