Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Did they lift the ban on one ditto from the lab per person?

This is what is says in the GPX+ wiki post about Ditto: Ditto

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just curious, but does (or will) the Slowpoke tail do anything? ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Got all the badge achievements biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I really hate achievements although I finally racked up enough to go on the next exploration. Slowly...

Dear I haven't been on this site in a loooong time ._. So much has changed...

I have a couple of questions then, if that's okay?

I can't remember this from the last time I was here, but can Zorua eggs be found in the lab or..? (are you not allowed to tell me this..?) Usually I go to the shelter to find them, but since I used up all my shelter slots..

Which brings me to my second question. With the redo of the site, were non-active users "reset" in a sense? I remember having at least one or two shelter passes back when I was active, and now they seem to have disappeared.

You can find everything but novelties (and even then, sometimes on special occasions admins will drop some in there) in the lab. It's just a matter of their rarity.

fluffy i started the tropius hunt

in a few hours it should get started

i started breeding my autumn tropius too so the eggs should be in shelter soon too tongue.gif