Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Caught a Rayquaza in the lab x3 It seems I'm good at catching them as I have 4, excluding this one xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Both Tropius hatched female, but, luckily, I have multiple lab tropius that haven't been bred, so, i can get a breeding pair of Autumn tropius.

If anyone needs the wulfenite mask, my friend and I both have an extra that we will trade for either of the other two masks, please PM me if you can trade. Or if you want something else for them.

http://gpxplus.net/info/qUrjK Shiny female autumn tropius.

Ow that shiny is so pretty

i know what i will be hunting in the future when i finnish my last xmas ghost hunt ohmy.gif

both mine gendered female so i bought another one for trying to get a male. dry.gif

as i am not missing that many legends i don't mind spending my points on vouchers hoping to get my pair tongue.gif

Man, I almost don't want to wait, I want to start hunting for these unofficially now. But I'll wait. I will not grab anything but hunt eggs until my shiny hunts are cleared enough!

When a hunt is finnished i'll go for tropius (and hatching the autumn tropius that are bred in the meantime) anyone want a race for it tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My female has produced nothing but non-autumn's. It's okay, though. I'm pretty patient with waiting, since, my BC hasn't produced as many clones as I'd hope. But has produced 5 shinies.

Edited by Godzilla 2000

I got a Flaming Zorua out of my daycare just now :3

When a hunt is finnished i'll go for tropius (and hatching the autumn tropius that are bred in the meantime) anyone want a race for it tongue.gif

You referring to Autumn Tropius right? :3 Either novelty or regular, I'll race you for it, just got to finish my exploration first :3

user posted image

Since all the explorations for this month were for pokemon that I already have, I decided to finally use up one of the legend voucher plus's that I had saved from achievements and get myself a small treat. c:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I think it's going to be a while before I see the new novelty in the shelter ^^; I need a male sprite.

You referring to Autumn Tropius right? :3 Either novelty or regular, I'll race you for it, just got to finish my exploration first :3

for the regular tropius but i am going to breed my autumn pair so i can use there eggs for the hunt and hatch the novelty eggs in the meantime.

As i start from the beginning to hunt them, every egg i hatch will be counted for the amount of eggs i hatch for i shiny. So my novelty hunts i just track in my dex info (times optained)

I will have to wait till one hunt finnishes but you can send the request. I'll be able to accept when one hunt finnishes. But i understand you want to hunt something else in the meantime as hunts can taunt you and take time to be finnished.

@Dolphine: Oh ok :3 When I'm done this exploration (which won't be long), I'll send you a request :3 Fewest eggs hatched, right? :3

perfect smile.gif

i hope one of my hunts is finnished soon smile.gif

at least i am hatching as fast as i can wink.gif

Finished! biggrin.gif Picked Articuno :3

*Edit* @Dolphine: Gah! I just realized that before I send the request, I have to have shelter grabs first ^^; Or be lucky enough to find them in the lab hehe.

Edited by FluffyPillow