Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Now, the last thing I'd like to do is to release a pokemon, especially since if I'd have to I'd want them to go to good homes, but with this shiny hunt filling up my PC boxes I may have to eventually let a few of my babies go ... sad.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thank you Dratini for trolling me by hatching with an item sleep.gif .

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

welp that was unexpected. Troll IVs though, why is everything good except Special Attack which is what he'd actually need if I put him in the Battle Tower :/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Okay. So the Squirtle isn't anything good, and I don't normally pick up an egg from my Clone breeding pair. But when I saw this one's code, I HAD to pick it up. The Description I gave it is meh, as well, but ...

user posted image

Thanks to those who added me, got the Social Network achievement a few minutes ago biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon