Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

At the moment, no. I still have 752 trinket chests that are unopened xd.png.

Open them and give me your extras!! Lol. We're different affinities so I can help you get wulfenite ones you don't have.

I also have a question, I know there's someone on here who can talk to Wymsy and won't be ignored, but if someone here knows the answer, that'd be great

Let's say two people have an idea for a set of trinkets they want to share. Provided that they make and submit their own trinkets are they allowed to split the set between them and each do half?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

To Storm: yes, any spare trinkets that you have no need of (or that you have too many doubles) would be very much appreciated to us ... wink.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

lucky you 3 day weekend

at least i don't have to work this weekend. *Planning on making a big kettle of spaghetti sauce to put in the freezer for lazy days when i don't want to cook tongue.gif and just have to heat the bowl

Edited by Dolphine

I also have a question, I know there's someone on here who can talk to Wymsy and won't be ignored, but if someone here knows the answer, that'd be great

Let's say two people have an idea for a set of trinkets they want to share. Provided that they make and submit their own trinkets are they allowed to split the set between them and each do half?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't see why not? The "sets" are not really an official label in the Trinket market/book.

/grumps on 121 Blissey entry

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hoping to get Dratini before I go on vacation Wednesday, as I won't have Internet access for a couple days.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

YAY!!! biggrin.gif About time too, 400+ eggs later x'D Should I attempt at Gastly, or Dratini? :3

*Edit* Decided to hunt for Dratini :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

grats godzilla smile.gif

i hope it turns out shiny for you smile.gif

hope dratini turns out purple in my batch but i think i would go for gastly again for one not to evolve as i have ralts two times already for both evolutions

user posted image

That took way too long, but whatever, at least it's done now.

I'll try for a Ralts. I hope I get a male, so I can have a male Gardevoir.