TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Why do you guys give up so easily? Is it that hard to let people in on something?

i gave up because offering rare eggs that people would normally jump at gotten us nowhere, and ive pmed several people and they tell me to just go with it or they just sent their last code, and if you look, the eggs in the abandoned pile dont change, there are no viewable pages, google says it dont exist, and i have a friend who would have gotten one, and theyre confused, and i dont believe the mods would run out of invites, theyd be handing them to people and it would travel like a forest fire

I bet the invite in your email will be a Rickroll or something. Haha..

lolwut.

"You will hear from us soon" makes me think I'm going to get a bunch of terrible ads junking up my spam box soon because I put my email in. Oh boy.

I'll tell you how I know it's not a real site at the moment? There's no TOS or terms of conditions wink.gif

Almost all browsers can block rickroll now tongue.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

Thanks TJ! *-*

Now another adoptables site to get addicted too... heh heh...

I'll tell you how I know it's not a real site at the moment? There's no TOS or terms of conditions wink.gif

Almost all browsers can block rickroll now tongue.gif

I kinda feel sorry for Rick in that case. From being despised as a trolling mechanism to being blocked as if his music were spyware.

DinoRoll sounds more appropriate anyways.

Woooo!! Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

o_o

impressive. do want~ ^^

MY CODES WERE MORE LEGIT THAN DR.PAINE's

user posted image

Lol:

A50455F354D8

D57A4F33C38C

665AFA5C57E2

FD25CB6541BE

5FC201100A6A

C0DC382C3F68

714B1C59640D

72F405DF05F08

8826C1B519AB

that's nice work for these jokes lol!

did you check the D(ino)C(ave)'s AP guys? you can see no one in that site

Edited by HangGa

Still have yet to receive my invite after TJ opened up the box of secrets....anyone gotten one yet?

nothin, and i put my email in twice

unsure.gif

I'm going to wait until April 2nd, mmhmm.

edit:

Actually, I do have an email just for times like this...let's see what happens.

Edited by DragonOni

I love how the eggs in the 'AP' are consistently changing from one batch to another. And how the eggs on the cave page arent mysterious at all.. Good work TJ. biggrin.gif

I put my email in, just in case we get a badge or something for being "duped" on April Fool's Day.

im going to wait too, and somehow i got a warn o.o i have no idea what i did, i thought i was staying on topic of this dino cave thing o.o

I came to DC BECAUSE of the date. TJ, you are best troll now. Unless this is real... Seems a bit big for a prank. Maybe the prank is that it's real and it's April Fool's?

Probably not.

I put my email in, just in case we get a badge or something for being "duped" on April Fool's Day.

That's kinda what I did too, I just hope I don't miss out on a cool badge if I don't get an invite