UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe a spot is open? o3o ... Neo :B

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Varekis

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: Small - hatchie sized :3

Reference: user posted image

Background Color: Transparent

Text: None necessary ^^

I would like the bluna hatchie to be yawning so shutting it's mouth but opening it to yawn. :3 In the process, it would be great to have its chest 'heave' like it's taking a breath to y'know... yawn. Kinda like the way we do? :P I would love for a little tail motion as well, if possible. Is that alright? ^^

Thank you!

ETA: Made myself yawn so many times typing this. :P I yawn at the sight of others yawning, mentioning yawning and reading the word. *headdesk*

Nope, I'll PM you. I'm doing a jump and fall instead of tripping... It has a very awkward pose... D:

*Facepalm* He's not tripping at all! Just taking a step and jumping! sad.gif (I'm sorry the jump is rushed. I woke up about two hours ago with no sleep and just wanted to get the darn thing done. ....I have very real nightmares...)

Here: user posted image

It's the best I can do with Gimp..

*Digs a hole, jumps in and dies*

*Facepalm* He's not tripping at all! Just taking a step and jumping! sad.gif (I'm sorry the jump is rushed. I woke up about two hours ago with no sleep and just wanted to get the darn thing done. ....I have very real nightmares...)

Here: user posted image

It's the best I can do with Gimp..

*Digs a hole, jumps in and dies*

Cool! I'm sorry that you felt rushed. I didn't mean to rush you. It's still very cool, anyways.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Nononono, it's my fault. It took me three days to come up with a way to make it walk without respriting it, and even then I procrastinate/things come up. I felt that a week was too long to wait.

Don't mean to double post but Seacats, you wanted a GIF. What kind of movement would you like?

I forgot to say that... I would like the tail twitching, the eyes blinking and a ear slightly twitching if possible.

Okay. It might take me a couple days... I have big tests starting tomorrow. :l I hate CMTs.

GUESS WHAT GUYS??? *Waits* *Waits* *Waits* *Checks watch* *Taps foot impatiently* *Waits* *Waits* *Sadface* *Waits* OKAY FINE I'LL TELL YOU! >:(

Mmkay, so my parents got me the program that Steamrider uses, so my work won't suck anymore!

By the way, I'll do your requests, but I meant customs like seacatsmew's request, not dragons. However, I'll do 'em. :3

Yours don't suck either. xP Your neglected hatchie, for example, is so cute. <3

But woo for getting snazzy programs! 8D

... and I confuse. Is my request safe (in regards to being made) or not? xP

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

Banner or GIF: GIF (that will go in my sig smile.gif )

Size: 100 x 100

Reference: CREDIT TO WOOKIEINMASHOO! This is all their beautiful work, no credit to me. (Idea is mine though) ((Wookieinmashoo's art thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=118575&st=0 ))

Background Color: N/a

Text: Kassa_Pyro

Transparent: Yes ((Neo!))

What would you like on it?

I would just like a wolf, a misty light bluish-colored wolf. Not a pure mist-wolf (like from various stories), but with misty tendrils kind of drifting off of her. As for motion, I'm not really sure. It'd be kind of cool if she could maybe howl, and if the mist on her could move. You're welcome to be creative if you want though! smile.gif

Looked like spots were still open. If not just let me know, and I apologize!!

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

Sounds like it'll be fun! And Verakis, I will still do your request! :3 I'll start working on them as soon as the thing comes in! (It was ordered a few days ago.)

GUESS WHAT GUYS??? *Waits* *Waits* *Waits* *Checks watch* *Taps foot impatiently* *Waits* *Waits* *Sadface* *Waits* OKAY FINE I'LL TELL YOU! >:(

Mmkay, so my parents got me the program that Steamrider uses, so my work won't suck anymore!

By the way, I'll do your requests, but I meant customs like seacatsmew's request, not dragons. However, I'll do 'em. :3

OOOOOO! ok, i'm stalking now!

REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

For seacatsmew: user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/9fnyo5.gif]

Note: I won't open her spot until she approves of her request. :3

She approves. Next?

Edited by UmbreWulf

REQUEST COMPLETED!

For Verakis:user posted image

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/5wk2h.gif]

:3

REQUEST COMPLETED!

For Verakis:user posted image

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/5wk2h.gif]

:3

Isn't that the S2 hatchie? xP

But aw, it's cute. x) Any chance you could make it slightly smaller? :B

Thanks for making it! <3

Oh, sorry. Here: user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/14t4rba.gif]

I apologize about the S2 thing. The program wouldn't be able to close the mouth like it was living; it would just morph the face grossly. So I used the S2. (It works with bones, so it rotates and stretches, not redraws.)

I'm making some banners. You know, to advertise my awesomeness thread. :3

EDITZ: I made a cool banner. :3 I should make more. PM me requests for dragons I should do and backgrounds.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I am glad you are going to do these on Steam's behalf, and your little Bluna looks soo cute.

You are going to get LOTS of practice at it now so I'm sure they'll go from awesome to epic in no time xd.png