UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aw, thanks so much. That made me smile.

I love the fact that everyone here is so darn nice.

Oh, sorry. Here: user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/14t4rba.gif]

I apologize about the S2 thing. The program wouldn't be able to close the mouth like it was living; it would just morph the face grossly. So I used the S2. (It works with bones, so it rotates and stretches, not redraws.)

I'm making some banners. You know, to advertise my awesomeness thread. :3

EDITZ: I made a cool banner. :3 I should make more. PM me requests for dragons I should do and backgrounds.

Oh, that's alright! :3

Thanks for the re-sizing too. ^-^

My apologies. I don't think it's on the list (I need a new one) but Grays are off-limits. sad.gif You could pick another dragon though. See Mysfytt's thread, her list is more complete. *Gets to work on new list*

I also see that you have the 'I Love Mints' thing I made. I made that strictly for natcar9. Only my banners are free. :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

OOOOOO! ok, i'm stalking now!

What program does Steamrider use? *looks at Steamrider*

Anime Studio Pro 8. (Costs money.)

Might take a look at it. I use Game Maker 8 xd.png. My game-designing program has this additional benefit of awesomeness (though it no longer makes gifs...).

Edited by Ashywolf

Hey Umbre! I hope you know who this is. Your new program is awsome! The banners/GIFS are amazing! xd.png

So many bones in this wolf... congratulations Kassa_Pyro, you get a sneak peak of your sprite.

user posted image

I'm not sure why I felt compelled to share this.

Oh, no! Double post! >n< But you won't see it if I edit the other one. *Bad Umbre! BAD!* *I know, I know! I'm sorry!* *YOU BETTER BE!* *I am, I am!*/shot.

Anyways, this is Kassa_Pyro's:user posted image

The mist looks weird...here's the IMG code.

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/of4ox4.gif]

:3

Eee~ It's so cute. ^^ Thanks a bunch Umbre!

Edit: Guess I'm adding it to my new avatar rotator. :3 Now I have three different avatars! Wee!

Also, thanks for the sneak peak. I missed it before you were done, unfortunately, but it's still really neat to see how your program works. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

Aww, glad you like it! :3 I should make one for myself, but I don't feel like rigging a sprite at the moment. *Yawn* Someday, though. Custom spriting is a lot of fun, thanks for the request. nwn Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Laurarockstar ((Neo :3))

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: 100x100

Reference: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009.../7/71/7xvD2.gif

Background: Clouds and blue sky.

Text: No thanks.

Transparent: No thanks.

What would you like on it?

A female daydream sitting on a cloud, lazily wagging its tail from left to right. Its wings flap slightly then it turns and yawns, tail wagging the whole time.

Thank you! <3

EDIT: Can you make me one that is *gasp* sparkly too? lol just another stupid question. :3

Edited by Laurarockstar

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Arpiana

Reference: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Rosebud_Dragon

Background: swirling roses

Text: Forever

Transparent: No thanks.

A pretty Rosebud flying up close, then a tear slips out of its eye shapped like a heart

Edited by Arpiana

Laurarockstar: Okay, you've been added. :3

Arpiana: I am not allowed to do a Rosebud, but I can do a Sweetling if you want. Or try Mysfytt's thread, she has a great list.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: raichuluxray

Banner or GIF: avatar

Size: 100X100

Reference: Electric dragon

Background: the sky?

Text: -

Transparent: no

What would you like on it? elect. (M) flying on the spot, swishing it's tail a bit

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Pinch of StarDust

Size:

Reference: lil dragon

Background: transparent

Text: -

Transparent: -

walking slowly, tail swishing as it walks, wings flapping, head moving up and down and side to side, opening and closing mouth roaring emitting a tiny flame, eyes opening and blinking when mouth is closed as if startled

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Sorry, i found it on another forum and didn't know you made it sad.gif i'll remove it right away. Sorry!

luxrayx here is the dragon list taken from Steamrider's thread. It will make it a bit easier to pick a different dragon biggrin.gif

Allright, i'll try again:

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Luxrayx

Reference: Adult Mint

Text: Hmm, i was thinking of something like "Mint lover" and under it, with a bit smaller text "Luxrayx"

Transparent: What? Transparent? I guess you mean the background... Then yes.

Well, basically standing and breathing, and swaying its tail just a little bit faster than the previous Mint one you made.

Luxray: Could you tell me where you found it? That was a custom. Also, request pending. If Arpiana doesn't fix her request within three days the spot is yours.

Pinch of Stardust: Request accepted. Yours is a little complicated but I'll try. :3 Also, what size do you want?

Raichu: I got permission for the Electric, yay! Your request is accepted.

And REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/34gtzdv.gif]

I didn't do glitter because it made the picture look bad. However, feel free to toy with it, Laurarockstar. :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

Luxray: Could you tell me where you found it? That was a custom. Also, request pending. If Arpiana doesn't fix her request within three days the spot is yours.

Pinch of Stardust:

Request accepted. Yours is a little complicated but I'll try. :3 Also, what size do you want?

Raichu: I got permission for the Electric, yay! Your

request is accepted.

And REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/34gtzdv.gif]

I didn't do glitter because it made the picture look bad. However, feel free to toy with it, Laurarockstar. :3

It's fine, i told the person that used it, they removed it.

Pinch of Stardust: Request accepted. Yours is a little complicated but I'll try. :3 Also, what size do you want?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Sorry I don't know sizes UmbreWulf, let's stay with 100x100.

As far as movement of little dragon, because it is thick bodied when it walks the head moves to the right as the tail moves left to counter balance with 1 step and the head moves to the left as the tail moves to the right with the 2nd step....and so on, like a komodo dragon <- Animal Planet video

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: DSAX/dragontender101

Reference:user posted image

Background: Transparent, please. (Not necessary if transparent.)

Text: None, please. (If you want it to say something.)

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background)

What would you like on it? A vine dragon, well, flapping his vines, I guess? You get what I mean.

Sorry DSAX, request denied. The first post says I'm full.

Not trying to put anyone on the spot, but from now on I will ignore requests if the list is full.

Thank you! Its just how i wanted! Is there anyway to make the backround transparant, though? ^^'