Sif

Valentine Cards: What is your favorite?

I like tall black, scroll, and pink and cyan! Oh, and the best friends forever/be my friend ones, I've gotten some of those ^^

Favorite messages would be the flushed quadrant, the vines-eating-flowers, birds have the sky/dragons do too, and the sunsong one. <3

My favorite background would have to be the Red Dragon with Heart (the Singles Awareness was a close second though xP), though I can't quite decide what my favorite messages are.

I would have to choose between:

You've got my head in the clouds with my daydreams.

A day with you as a friend brings sunsong into my life.

Lots of WUV from me to you!

I was going to write you something sweet, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

As far as the last one; I haven't played Skyrim, but my friend is obsessed with it and I just think its hilarious.

Edit for spelling~

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Oh they are all quite nice. *^-^*

My favourite designs are: Neon Pink, Messenger Dragon, Tall Black w/ pygmies and Hugs and Chocolate.

My favourite saying is: "You are a shiny hatchy on a cloudy day" that is so cute. smile.gif

I really like all of them, though the rainbowriffic sprinkles one reminds me a little bit too much of the 'Cupcakes' fanfic...

I especially like the pink cupid card, looks just adorable.

Message: Roses are red/Violets are blue/This poem makes no sense/Bannana

Card:Fancy Gold

Finnally bannanas are recognised of being an obvious symbol of valentines day o_________________o

I love so many of them! Tall black with pygmies, Hugs and chocolate, Singles Awareness, the two that are light blue with brown pygmies on the sides, the scroll, the fancy black and fancy gold... they're all so nice! And different ones go best with different messages.

Personally, I'm fond of sending out the "potato" one. It suits my sense of humor. And hey, potatoes are tasty, too! All the puns are great, as well. That reminds me, time to go send out another Valentine!

I like the simple and elegant ones the most happy.gif

Favorite style is Fancy Gold and second is Black and White.

Favorite message is the one with the flowers and vines, but shiny hatchy on a cloudy day and the sunsong one are sweet too. wink.gif