Sif

Valentine Cards: What is your favorite?

My Favorite is:

Message: I was going to write you something sweet, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

Style: Messenger Dragon

I'm so thrilled to see so many people liking my tall black w/pygmies design <3

Aside from the ones I made my favorite style is "Hugs and Chocolates" and my favorite messages are the potato one and the banana one. They're just so out there and they're hilarious. |D

I adore the 'Friend Forever/Best Friends' card because the pygmies are so cute! Also the one with the two little red dragons on the black background. Plus the feisty arrow firing tres masculine pink. =P ... I CAN'T CHOOSE ONE. D:

Message: I can't give you silvers / I can't give you golds / so I'll give you my heart

/ and my hand to hold.

^ My DC life as a whole.

My favorite cards are the flowers card, fancy gold, neon pink, messenger dragon, and tall black with pygmies.

My favorite message is "I had flowers for you, but my vines ate them."

^^ I've always loved getting valentines. Hasn't changed since my days in grade school. Those little paper cards are just so sweet.

Definitely the "arrow to the knee" one; that made me laugh. And it goes best with Style 1, yep.

Favorite messages: Platonic Valentine, arrow to the knee, banana, potato

Favorite Cards: Gold, Red+Pygmies, Red+Cyan

Hmm... I think my fave card is the light red with pygmies card, and I have three favourite messages. I like:

"I hope this Valentine's Day/You eat lots of candy/And sometimes a potato" (I'm sure it's an in-joke that I don't get, but I like the randomness of it. smile.gif )

"You are a shiny hatchy on a cloudy day"

And "I wish you a super-awesome-rainbowriffic-fantabulous-cupcakes-with-sprinkles Valentine's Day!"

I am very tied between Arrow In The Knee and Rainbowriffic. They are both so glorious.

I think the Black and White card is my favorite. Isso simple but pretty. o3o

How can you guys choose? ;~; I love all the cards and messages too much to choose. Dx

(Though the potato message, of course, gets a special place in my heart. <3)

A lot of the messages are sooo cute. But I think the best one is "I can't give you silvers/ I can't give you golds/ So I'll give you my heart/ And my hand to hold."

That's sooo cute. biggrin.gif And favorite style is probably the cute red and pink dragons holding a heart. :3

I have to say,my favorite combination would have to be:

"You're no misfit, you're my sweetheart"

Combined with the Singles awareness day, it really is nice! Warms my heart~

Well my signature one is

"I wish you a super-awesome-rainbowriffic-fantabulous-cupcakes-with-sprinkles Valentines Day" in the "Flowers" design biggrin.gif What's better than rainbows, sprinkles and cupcakes?...... That's what I thought laugh.gif

I'm so thrilled to see so many people liking my tall black w/pygmies design <3

I love it too! smile.gif It's a great design, one of my favourites.

Banana and potato are my favourite quotes. They gave me a good laugh. tongue.gif

I love all of them, but the first time I received: "I can't give you silvers/ I can't give you golds/ So I'll give you my heart/ And my hand to hold." I just melted. So I think it's my favourite.

I like all the cards though!

I don't know who sent me the one that said "Roses are red violets are blue this poem makes no sense banana", but THANK YOU!!! It made me smile, and, believe me, that JUST what I needed today!

Favorites cards: Black tall pygmy and Message dragon!! They are AWESOME!!

And; the potato message, and the banana poem are funny and amazing too :B

I really like the flowers and fancy gold cards. And I really had to laugh when I read the banana and potato poems! laugh.gif

I have gotten so many You are a shiny hatchy on a cloudy day. biggrin.gif

I think my lovely senders know I have a penchant for shinies... lol .. so yes, I do love that a lot! wub.gif

Another one of my favorite messages happes to be "There's more to my love than meets the eye"

I'm seeing how many of that same message I can collect (You can obviously tell why i like it so much)

I'm amused that after I posted in here about the flushed quadrant one, people started sending it to me. I have about six of them now xd.png Thanks guys! biggrin.gif <3

Hmmmm..... Mine would be:

"I had flowers for you, but my vines ate them" with the flowers style. I just think it works well together ^o^

my favourite message is about Nest smile.gif and my favourite cards - Red and Pink dragons with hearts wub.gif

Edit: THANK YOU WHOEVER SENT ME A PINK-DRAGON-WITH-HEART-CARD WITH A "NEST" MESSAGE <3

Edit: I've also got another, with a Red Dragon and Nest message biggrin.gif guys you are awesome! thank you so much!!!

Edited by ksew