Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nyx looked to Steel. "Oh, I'm not worrying. I understand," she said, smiling. She saw a bird in a tree and instinct took in. She crawled up the tree, not noticing the dragon she passed, and caught the bird before it knew what hit it. Once she had caught the bird, she noticed the other dragon watching the other loners. Her ears went back and she hissed at it.

Icefire smirked. "I told you I could find my own protection." She wandered closer to the meteor. "Woah, that was some crazy power there!"

------------

Helium play-tackled Steel. "Who are you calling a grouch?!" he asked grouchily. He turned to face the new hatchling. "Sorry about earlier. So, who are you anyways?"

She looked over. "Nyx. But who's this?" she indicated the one who was watching them.

Arcelia gladly excepted the vole and ate it. It was barely a mouthful and seemed more like something a feline would eat, her tongue curled at the thought. Arcelia was glad that the other dragon was comfortable. She looked over at the spitfire and opened mental contact with it and said 'Steel. I am Arcelia.' She glowered at the other dragon who seemed to have just showed up and took a better position so she could be ready to retaliate. She sat there in silence and then looked around at the dragons, all the dragons. It was so unlike her to be surrounded by so many, it made her feel, uneasy. Suddenly she stood up, shook off her wing membranes and flapped so she was in the sky. She turned a thoughtful eye on the shadow walker hatchling and then to the balloon dragon. To the two of them she said 'Farewell, I will see you soon.' With that she sped off, into the clouds, and soared to her secret den.

((The reason I did that was because I will be on a camping trip for at least a week starting tomorrow and now you guys can just post around me . You're welcome biggrin.gif ))

Nyx lifted a paw to the air when the other dragon left. She was sad that she had gone. Nyx put her paw down and jumped from the tree. "If you'll excuse me..." she said to the other dragons. She walked back into the forest and to her den. Her den was a giant area filled with food and a leaf bed under a giant tree of unknown species. She ate the bird and went to sleep in her bed.

"Bye..." said Helium, trailing off as Nyx went off. He started to hover. "We should be going now," he said to Steel. He needed to look for some herbs/other stuff he could use to patch up his wound. Plus, he needed a good sleep.

Nyx couldn't sleep. She decided to go out and hunt a little. She went out of her den and started looking. First she spotted a mouse and pounced on that. Then around ten minutes later she found a rabbit. She was still looking.

Helium stared at the unmoving Steel. "Fine, have it your way," he said. With a harrumph, Helium flew off. He arrived in a small field. There was a bunch of cobwebs gathered around the overgrowth. "This will have to do," he said. He skimmed over the field, gathering a swath of cobwebs at the same time. He then pressed the whole lot over his injury. It stuck there, absorbing the blood. Satisfied, he flew over to his den and promptly fell asleep.

Nyx ran around, looking for prey. She ran past a field in which she caught a mouse. She then ran by a den. She realized what she might've missed and went back to it. She snuck in. It was pitch black. She didn't smell anything, but she decided to look anyway. She slowly walked in then bumped into something. She fell back and her eyes widened. She squeeked once but then went silent.

Fog glared as the other dragon spotted him,but he relaxed when the dragons,one by one,flew off,except for one.Then Fog turned and flew away.

Steel blinked."Hey,wait up!" Steel hurried after Helium,picking up the scent.Steel only stopped when he noticed a squirrel on the ground,eating a nut. Steel snatched it up,alive,in his jaws and flew after Helium.He arrived,growling. "You'se ro imptifent." Steel dropped the squirrel.It went scrambling,but Steel took his mighty paw(Or whatever)and stepped on the squirrel's tail. He then turned to Helium,squirrel still struggling. "You're so impatient," Steel said again.Then he noticed Nyx again(Wait she is in Helium's cave,isn't it?If not ignore this)He growled."Why are you here?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

mighty paw

((... It's so mighty ohmy.gif ))

Helium groaned and woke up. Something had entered his den. "Whazzaat?" he mumbled, bleary eyed. He suddenly saw Steel in his den. "Why are you here? And who were you talking to then?"

"I-I'm sorry sir! I was out hunting and I saw this den and when you're hunting you check out what's in a den then I ran into you I'm soooo sorry!!" she kept apologizing repeatedly.

((I need another recap, and also, please try to slow down the rp.)) Edited by seacatsmew

((We'll try to.People are really excited to answer this RP*Including Me*))

((Um,so what I know so far is:

1.Nightstar and Icefire are talking next to the meteorite. Nightstar is annoyed that Icefire survived.

2.Helium,Steel,and Nyx met....again. Helium when back to his cave,Steel rushing to follow him. Nyx was hunting prey when she accidentally came across the sleeping Helium. Steel then entered the cave and found both of them.

3.Arcelia was disturbed by the loners surrounding her(Namely,Steel,Fog,,Nyx,Helium,ECT...) and flew away.(Shur'Turgal is currently on a trip,we can ignore her tongue.gif )

4.Soiledlove cannot answer for some time now,so nothing special on her part.Mystery WAS with Nightstar though,and Night WAS With Fog.

((The rest I am not sure with.That is pretty much it,though.))

Nightstar glowered at Icefire, not saying anything. Nightstar was thinking once again. "So,what are you going to do now?"

Steel glared at Nyx. He then turned and sent a harsh fire at the squirrel. It was quickly burnt. Steel looked at the squirrel,who was now no more than a pile of ash. He bent down to eat it. Then he looked up. "Want some?" He asked Nyx and Helium,pointing to the mess.

Nyx looked to him. She shook her head. She lifted her tail to reveal the two mice and the rabbit. "I'm covered here and back home," she said, smiling.

Helium wrinkled his nose at the pile of ash. "No thank you. I'll get my own prey by myself. But seriously, what ARE you doing in my cave?" After a while, he added, "Not that I'm forcing you to get out or anything."

Nyx looked to Helium. "I came in here because I was hunting and checked your den expecting a fox or something. I have no real business so I may as well be leaving," she said calmly. She turned and walked out of the den to the night above. She saw the night and smiled. "Ah, the moonlight looks so nice!" she said softly to herself.

"ok, see you around then," Helium said quickly, as Nyx had already left the cave by the time he started speaking. He whipped around to Steel. "Then what are YOU doing here?"

-----------

Icefire smiled. "Really, I don't even know. Maybe I should consider joining a clan, seeing that you despise me so much."

Edited by greenglassesgal

Nyx sprang from her spot to go back to her den. When she arrived, she had caught another vole, rabbit, and a raccoon. When she went to sleep, she couldn't help but wonder what had driven the golden wyvern off. "Was it me?" she said to herself sadly. She didn't know.

Bartine was just talking an afternoon walk when he saw a female shadow walker trying to subdue a black hole. "Oi, what's going on there?" the pumpkin dragon asked.

Tenebrae blinked. What am I, chopped liver? he thought to himself. Sombra smiled. "Hi... I'm not really sure what's going on. I'm Sombra. The guy beside me is-" She stopped. "Tenebrae," Tenebrae said.

Steel didn't reply to Helium right away. He bent down to eat the ash of the squirrel. He looked up a few seconds after Helium had asked the question. "Eating this food." He turned to eat up the rest of the squirrel. Then he yawned and faced Helium. "How did you find this cave in the first place?"

Nightstar narrowed his eyes in contempt. "Yes,you should. Get out of my sight." He spat angrily. It had been a long day. Then he looked at the sky, moonlight beaming down on them. For the first time, the day actually seemed peaceful. This was Nightstar's favorite part of day,after all. With the meteorite and the rubble among the ground from the void, Nightstar felt exhausted, and annoyed. He turned his eyes to the sky.

"Well hello Sombra and Tenebre! My name is Bartine, nice to meet you two. So where did this black hole come from? It looks like you two are trying to seal it," said the pumpkin pygmy.

Steel exited the cave;returning after a few minutes. He had a large bird in his jaws. "Sohry-" Steel stopped as if talking with large prey in his mouth was useless. Steel dropped the bird, making a loud thud that echoed the cave. "Sorry for the wait." Steel sent another flare of fire at the bird, just as he did with the squirrel. He made himself comfortable before turning his amber gaze on Helium. "Long," He replied.