auditionange

Audition's Tea for Three~

haha, Finallyyy biggrin.gif finished, especially on valentines day xd.png

Is this alright for you dragice?

user posted image

If any changes need to be made, just let me know! and also, i wasnt sure if you wanted a siggy size or whether you really wanted the bg to be white or transparent. So just let me know about those and i can fix them quickly biggrin.gif

and with that, i shall be openn~ -finally. xd.png-

EDIT: i had a lot of fun coloring them :3 and this really helped me with practicing on shading..haha C:.

also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PPL <3

or in my case, happy...SAD? day? </3

Edited by auditionange

CHIBI!!!

Chibi plox?

Type: (dragon or an OC chara.) Zombie Thunder

Background: Not necessary, I'm fine with either

Pose/Look: Surprise me!

Description: (if it is an OC dragon or chara) Compared to a Thunder, she has a duller coat, broken horns and torn wings.

Offer: CB Royal Blue

Reference: user posted image

Others: Hurr Derp. I just finished catching several '12 Valentines.

@Sharlykng alrightt smile.gif i'll get right on it, but just wanted to know (even though u said 'surprise me') if you had any emotion in mind? just to get an idea biggrin.gif otherwise, it'll be a real surprise ^^

@Skinst hehee, thanks C:

Dragon plox?

Type: Water Dancer Drake (one of my concepts :3)

Background: Transparent, maybe some watery splashes?

Pose/Look: Umm. Playful, happy. Jumping out of the water would be awesome, but it's not necessary. Other than that, up to you!

Offer: I'm egg locked momentarily, but I can breed you a 2nd or 3rd even gen PB black egg in two hours or so.

Reference: This, or (for a bigger image) the dragon in my signature.

Others: Uhh, when it's done, could you give me a signature size? c: I would prefer it to be more rectangular than square, as well, but square is fine. Also, if necessary, I can breed you two eggs. smile.gif

Dragon plox?

Type: Water Dancer Drake (one of my concepts :3)

Background: Transparent, maybe some watery splashes?

Pose/Look: Umm. Playful, happy. Jumping out of the water would be awesome, but it's not necessary. Other than that, up to you!

Offer: I'm egg locked momentarily, but I can breed you a 2nd or 3rd even gen PB black egg in two hours or so.

Reference: This, or (for a bigger image) the dragon in my signature.

Others: Uhh, when it's done, could you give me a signature size? c: I would prefer it to be more rectangular than square, as well, but square is fine. Also, if necessary, I can breed you two eggs. smile.gif

oops, haha, i just sent a msg if u wanted one.. but just noticed u already posted biggrin.gif mkay~ will be adding your name to the list smile.gif

oops, haha, i just sent a msg if u wanted one.. but just noticed u already posted biggrin.gif mkay~ will be adding your name to the list smile.gif

Yay! laugh.gif Would you prefer 2nd or 3rd gen, and is one egg fine, or do you need two? :3

Yay! laugh.gif Would you prefer 2nd or 3rd gen, and is one egg fine, or do you need two? :3

one egg is fine, and a 3rd gn would be great smile.gif Thankyouu!~

EDIT: 1 more space open smile.gif anyone?

oh yea, would anyone ever be interested if i were to do a stream of me drawing? owo looks kinda fun when i see others doing it :S

Edited by auditionange

The chibis are quite cute! <3

Happy SAD to you to as well Audi! <3 And, you should most definitely do a stream. But you should wait until tomorrow at least because I have too much work to do after this tonight. >>;

Dragon plox?

Type: Male and Female Adult Vampire Dragons

Background: Transparent, or possibly somewhere in the moonlight...?

Pose/Look:Uhm... I want them together, I just really don't know how. Cuddling somehow perhaps? Also, if either of them is going to be more noticeable, let it be the Male. I like his coloring a bit more.

Offer: Female CB Winter perhaps?

Reference:The official Sprites? Or, maybe some of the art already in my rotators? xP

Others:I believe there is one spot left? Forgive me if its not. Thanks in advance!

@Daciana haha ^^ thankyou smile.gif and lols i'll be sure to do a stream tomorrow ^^ (as i've got nothing to do so far in school ;-;... and no major projects til a month from nao.. <3 hehee) but also:

and haha, so late butttt:

STREAMING~! for once. I welcome any and all who would like to see me draw C: altho it may be boring? lols, but come and go as u please, talk as much as u want to one another as i'll be there with my tablet in my lap, and drawing away in photoshop.~~~

https://join.me/178-932-211 -ish over now C:... gosh am i tired x-x

andd, i know what u mean.. i actually chose the male vampire when i tried to draw dragons since there was just more to do with his coloring than the female :3

Also, just to be clear (i should really update this to the beginning) asking for a chibi would be so far most of the things i've done, while a dragon would be soemthing like the nebulas, and the golden wyvern and royal blue on the first page as they have more detail or are more..realistic? haha... chibis, are chibis. they are cute little versions of the actual ones C:

Edited by auditionange

Go watch the streammm! There is so much adorable-ness going on in there, it's making my eyes bleed. From cuteness. <3

Eee he's so precious. o3o Like I didn't say that 389576 times in the livestream, haha.

Thank you so much c: <3

haha ^^ glad you like it!~ and np, i had alot.png of fun drawing it too smile.gif

Yeah surprise me!

PS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE STREAM! *starts throwing tantrum at mom*

mkayy.. i think i'll start streaming now again ^^ will be working on Shar's (is it okay to call u thatt? O:) today~

https://join.me/907-604-829

also, need some opinions on a really random dragon i tried to create. and honestly, it looks like a deer imposter tongue.gif

Original:

user posted image

Siggy Size: biggrin.gif

user posted image

andd as always, i dont mind if anyone would like to just.. idk, go to my deviant? xd.png

~Deviant Necessities~

And with this, finished 2 now :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lalalala.. derp. 1:30 in the morninggg biggrin.gif~~~~~~