auditionange

Audition's Tea for Three~

*Squeals more* <3

Count on me requesting from you again, Audi. I love your work more every time I see it. xd.png

Also, are you ready for me try breeding your eggie? :3

*Squeals more* <3

Count on me requesting from you again, Audi. I love your work more every time I see it. xd.png

Also, are you ready for me try breeding your eggie? :3

mm.. yup i think i can take it now biggrin.gif and haha, glad to hear u like it ^^

Well, of course I only catch the second stream after the request is finished. Just chatting there for a little while was fun too, though. So, if you keep live-streaming, expect to keep seeing me around! :3

mm.. yup i think i can take it now biggrin.gif and haha, glad to hear u like it ^^

Just looked at your egg lists and realized only CB blacks (not PB even gens >.<) are on there. o.O Would you rather have a PB royal blue? I have one bred already and I didn't even notice that e.e

The black is yours if you want it, of course. Just thought I would offer something that's actually on your lists o.e

Edited by OnABadBet

Original:

user posted image

Siggy Size: biggrin.gif

user posted image

andd as always, i dont mind if anyone would like to just.. idk, go to my deviant? xd.png

~Deviant Necessities~

And with this, finished 2 now :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lalalala.. derp. 1:30 in the morninggg biggrin.gif~~~~~~

I must hug this!! xd.png

haha.. so while i set up and watch my comp lag from time to time. lemme just post this stream link up C;

https://join.me/712-546-521

also @daciana, if this confuses u, its cuz i just decided to do one since krystal's ended already x-x... so really, its just gonna be me drawing random stuff.. biggrin.gif quite literally, 'stuff'. C: i'll just be taking random requests while i'm on there~ however, if u come kinda early, i may start on urs xd.png just thought it'd be nice for u to be there while i do ur request smile.gif but i'll still be streaming tomorrow :3

(dang o-o lots of face..emote..things i did there.)

herpderp:

user posted image

creating a dragon is surely not the easiest. So here i present my Strawberry Plush Dewdrop dragon. or, DEER IMPOSTER as what some of you have kept hearing from me smile.gif too lazy to add in another wing..and what not lools

also, streaming just closed biggrin.gif~ thankyou to those who came ^^

my Apologies to Daciana as i didnt do a stream yesterday/ was tired and it was late when i started to color it ;-;..... and its really late now too.. so idk if i'd really keep a stream on too long or whether i'd be staying up late/r...

anddd posting Dragice's request from streaming last time.

Original:

user posted image

siggy size:

user posted image

Edited by auditionange

No problem at all! I understand that people can be busy, I should know! No need to feel like you need to rush it either, I don't mind waiting at all. *hugs* <3

Awww it looks pretty tongue.gif If i had enough room in my siggy, i'd put it in.

Hey, you still can! You can have your pictures rotate on refresh. I'd recommend signing up here as I have, or somewhere similar. Then you can still use all of your requested art in a way! After signing up, just put inthe URL's of the pictures you want rotating, and put the URL they give you into your signature. Refresh my signature to see a demonstration if you haven't already. wink.gif

(Oh wow, that really sounds like some kind of corny advertising pitch, doesn't it? But seriously, I would recommend it. xP )

@all sankyuuu for the comments guys~ xd.png

EDIT: REQUESTS ARE OPEN <3

i feel crazy. its 1:53 a.m and i got gym in the morning. yayyyyy x-x.

andd FINISHED FINALLY!!! or else it'll kill me just thinking i'm 'almost doneee'

also, i'm too lazy to fix that little thing thats just cut off so. yep. here we go~

Original:

user posted image

original w/o bg: http://x--smilingangel--x.deviantart.com/a...-o-bg-286308300

Siggy size:

user posted image

Siggy size w/o bg:

user posted image

Edited by auditionange

haha xd.png thanks Daciana & Sharl <3 and lols, i got caught up in the moment? and then i started thinking of this song my sis got stuck in my head before ;-; "on moonlight bay"

butbutbut, glad u guys like it C:

andd derp blink.gif i just realized i forgot those small claw/tallon things... on the hind legs for the female :s but i also got confused since the sprite version of the female only had..1? o-o while the hind leg thats farther in the sprite didnt have one at all :s

EDIT: one day; I WILL FIX IT ALL! <3 especially the missing teeth C; haha.. major thing thats missing. x-x

Edited by auditionange

Wheee you're open again *Darts in* And the latest is GORGEOUS, including the background! <3

Dragon plox?

Type: One of my concepts? Spiral-Necked Wyvern c:

Background: Grassy, kind of? Like an open meadow or something. But otherwise transparent. <3

Pose/Look: Pouncing on something, or just running around looking happy with life. xd.png

Offer: 2nd gen PB royal blue, nebula, or golden wyvern? :3 I could breed you one of each, if you like, or any combination therein.

Reference: user posted image and user posted image

Others: And, welp, in case you can't tell from the sprites, the markings on their neck/hindquarters are swirls. Their underbelly matches their swirls and they have really long tails (which are also tipped in the darker color). Oh, and those things on their heads aren't horns; they're tendrils (best word I can think of to describe them e.e)

Sorry to be nitpicket-y. xd.png Some of those smaller details are just harder to pick up in the sprite (at least, I think they are).

Also, if the background will be troublesome, I'm fine with a transparent background.

Edited by OnABadBet

Dragon plox?

Type: male black dragon

Background: transparent

Pose/Look: sleeping

Offer: CB winter, royal blue(winter is hatchling now)

Reference: official sprite

Others: hmm... could you write the words 'zzz' in the speech bubble?

If you find errors in my form, please let me know!

derpp, sry for the late replies xP andd alrights :3 i'll edit in Bet's and jhs1749's requests C:

and haha, dw bet ^^ ur description actually helps C:

EDIT: one more spot open? O: any takers?

Edited by auditionange

Animal plox?

Type: realistic

Background: plains or transparent

Pose/look: crouching like in the pic I put for you

Offer: I can try to get a Magma. I also catch pinks, royal blues and can breed gold Wyverns if my dragons want to. Just click on my KrystalFizz lineage banner to see what I can do for you.

Reference: http://www.hennydonovanmotif.co.uk/large_crouching_tiger.htm

Others: This is for a friend who just joined DC so if you could put, "For Tim" on it that'd be great!

Edited by KrystalSharz

user posted image

"Her Devil, His Cat" or in other words, Aruu's devil> Akira, and Akira's cat. xd.png if that makes sensee?

But yea... sry guys ;-; i'll start on requests tomorrow... but just didnt feel like it today :s