auditionange

Audition's Tea for Three~

Type: cartooninfied like the daydream on page one

Background: sky at twilight

Pose/Look: a day glory and night glory drake in a loving pose

Description: a day glory and night glory in love

Offer:this pb royal blue http://dragcave.net/lineage/mZr7P I could also breed a pb golden Wyvern

Reference: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LKhvG and http://dragcave.net/view/G3YgH 's descriptions

Others:

Edited by wildwindflower

haha, thanks krystall <3

andd sry wildwindflower! i'm kinda full on requests *horrible at editing things* so often, my most recent edits would be found in the 2nd post in the first page, but i'll put u down once i finish someone's C: oh also, a cartoonified one is also known as a chibi xd.png haha, should post samples should i..

ALSO sry guys *w* school's my priority.. and so is finding my PEN TT^TT cant do work without my pen for the tablet x-x and i dun feel like purchasing it.. $70 bucks alone..

... 3RD EDIT..

k my spelling mistakes really urk me especially if i know i did. i just cant leave that alone lools ;-; one of my habits/pet peeves?..lols

andandand SOMEONE NEEDS TO STREAM to fill the void in my drawing life. (we need a crying smilie/emoticon.) TT^TT

...4TH EDITTT x-x...

haha, i love how google and all other websites wont work for me EXCEPT dragoncave? but c'mon ppl D: someone, anyone STREAMM TT^TT to fill this void plox!

5TH EDIT. I'M DESPERATE.

k so guys, lemme just go paranoid for a tinyyyy bit, plz? <3

sharl should stream. krystal should stream. cudo should stream. rainbow should stream. a whole bunch of ppl should stream just cuz they're art is epic. i'm freaking out here, and in denial i lost my pen LOL. denial, denial, denial. now paranoia, and desperation. Help? </3 i'm bored and upset andandand. Hi C:

Edited by auditionange

D: I'm stuck at the clinic for the school's medical checkup... Sorry!

Gotta go... Tell Tim I said bye too!!

loool, took us like half an hour to actually close it? <3 good time wasted. on squirrels and lots and lots of writing. thanks krystal for filling my empty void of what is known as my life and my mind of drawing. ;-; stupid pen. TIMMERSONNN..erm, <(TIMM) hi. xd.png u need to help me bombard this topic with random msgs 8D *waits for sharl too*

Edited by auditionange

That was a looong goodbye to be sure! fun though! If you're available tomorrow at the same time, or a bit earlier I'll be on again.

yayy biggrin.gif for suree lols xd.png i'll be waitingg :3 *asdAFSDAFSDF MY TV TURNED OFF FOR A SEC OWO* <( scared the hell outta me x-x lool

chibichibichibichibiii <3

user posted image

Maruu. finally decided on a name.. haha.

and this was before i lost my pen. so i'm still missing it. x-x death!

andd, if u guys could (and even see it ;-; horrible picture), could u please tell me what u think of this?: http://sta.sh/#/d2dineld0w2w

its a pretty big image.. and i was too lazy to fix it up on some programs, and my phone is not a good camera LOL... but yea, i'm kinda anxious on what i got for art x-x it was my art project or w.e..

EDIT: art dump. long line lols C:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

uhm yea... ignore the bottom words on that^ lols, it was a gift for a really good friend xd.png and somehow we thought she was getting an ipad, or an iphone, or an ipod. yea. i made multiples of this in various sizes. soo.. ;-;.. ahaha. (s stood for Secret)

user posted image

^ that's Avery (my friend/neighbor/w.e) kicked out of his own room, by his sisters. LOL an older sis, a younger sis, and 2 twins. death by girls. C:

user posted image

^ old version of Eli

user posted image

^ old version of Lilin (old name was Yuni... but i just might revive this character and put it as just Yuni/in other words, a new chara biggrin.gif)

k, thats it for nao xd.png a lot of this was just pulled out from my dA.. cuz i realized i didnt post it here, but some ppl might've already seen these from checking my dA C:

Edited by auditionange

Oh wow, I am bogged down with homework for a day or so, and this is what I miss Audi? D:

That is really too bad about your pen, I wish you luck in finding it. Or else 70$... Ouch.

And as far as that pencil drawing? From what I can see, it looks really neat; though due to the quality its a bit hard to discern what some of the animals look like. ^^

haha.. yea x-x... and thx :3 *aiming for 100% for that LOL* andd.. honestly, idk what animals i really drew.. aside from the cougars.. or w.e xd.png -i'll post the painting i got the drawings from later.. as soon as i can remember the name xd.png- i've also actually got some more pics to show the details in it (still bad lighting tho.. but at least closer :3) however, its a pain to upload them all from my phone xd.png so.. another time, i shalll <3

MKAYYY NEW DEAL UNTIL I FIND MY PEN CUZ I'M NOT GONNA PAY $70.

i'm getting really inspired by daydreamer and wookieinmashoo.

i will be doing sketches smile.gif and in these sketches... expect possible bad quality pictures unless i use a proper camera/ get a scanner. They could possibly include more than just what was asked, or in more detailed, or just one. when i get carried away, i GET carried away haha... So, i'll take about 6 ppl for sketches just cuz i do these while i wait for class to start and/or during english. where i somehow end up with 20 mins of free time always. owo ii love how its pretty independant there <3

Examples (well, most recent sketches):

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/061...__x-d4rjepa.jpg

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012...__x-d4rjelf.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/061...__x-d4rjejs.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/061...__x-d4rjeiu.jpg

my *current* character sheet? lols.. of my OC Akira:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/061...__x-d4rjei6.jpg

Chibi? :3 (i have some chibis sprinked here and there xd.png)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/061...__x-d4rjers.jpg

for sketches/doodles, i do them for freee :3 unless u want more than 2 ppl and how difficult the design is. By then, i only ask for a hatchy (out of my payment list on the first page) and can take IOUs.

EDIT: i also do dragons. and any kinda animal. well, really ANYTHING. C: kgogogo

Form:

[COLOR=pink]~Sketch Please~[/COLOR]
[b]I want!:[/b]
[b]Would you like it outlined?:[/b]
[b]Chibi/full body/bustup/etc?:[/b]
[b]pose?[/b]

Edited by auditionange

Alright, here ya go KrystalSharz biggrin.gif

Sari~ uhm, again, excuse the horrible picture. TAKEN BY PHONE. so blame my cellphone TT^TT

Chibi1: Sari's all dressed up~ :3

user posted image

Chibi2: Yeah..dresses arent her thing.

user posted image

Chibi3: Salute to SARI!

user posted image

u gotta love the blurryness. i mean..what? </3

Hey Audi do you think Brushes for the iPad is a good app for drawing?

hmm, i wish i could help, but i dont have an ipad. TT^TT oh cruelty LOL (well, not TOO interested in getting one soon <: top priority is my pen and a good scanner. *^*). but well, from what i understand, the program's kind of like Paint.net except for apple products and that it, ironically enough, does not have as many options for brushes despite its name. (i dug up some research 8D)

so, if this helps:

"Pros: Brushes has a good user interface, though it’s not as intuitive, in my view, as ArtStudio’s. Its gallery view is simply beautiful, and the playback feature is quite unique.

Cons: Of the three apps, Brushes has the smallest selection of brushes (which is rather odd, considering the app’s name!) And, while the UI is simple, it offers no quick access functions, so accessing tools typically takes two or three taps. If you want assistance understanding the app, you’re pretty much up a creek. There’s no in-app assistance, and although you can click on “Brushes App Support” in iTunes, you are taken to the iPhone app webpage. The two apps are different enough that the instructions for Brushes iPhone (which itself is minimal) aren’t sufficient. I emailed the developer with a question about one of the buttons in layers whose function wasn’t clear. I never received a reply"

that pro doesn't even seem like it was something enough for me to buy it however. ;-; Since honestly, i could go without an amazing gallery view, as long as the sole use of it is up to my standards (like how user-friendly it is, the tools, quality, etc.) Now, i actually got that pros and cons here! and for $8, the program just doesnt strike my interest personally but it does seem like a fair app and i actually do like what you can do with it too (did i contradict myself?...i'm going everywhere with this. xP). Yet, they go up to 4 layers per painting.

So with that (and from that pros and cons review) i feel like i would buy artstudio for its color palette, and the fact that it seems like a pretty easy-access app (cheapest option too). Yet Sketchbook Pro is a pretty good program with a whole bunch of options! (however, you'd need to play around with the program a little to figure how it works). My vote is for sketchbook pro, only because it gives more options and that it seems like its something i'd use much more often.

Note: They all may crash from time to time as some people have already made note of that in a few comments, so saving often is a must! Also, i didnt just find all info from that one page, i've gone thru a few others, as well as their own pages (not the apple store).

WOW I WROTE alot.png. ish. haha owo i hope this actually helps tho.. cuz i think i started getting confused. I DO like all the programs i've stated, i just feel like if you want to do something more advanced, go for sketchbook pro. Simplicity= the other 2. Also, sketchbook pro and artstudio gives up to 6 layers (if i got that correct) while Brushes gives 4 layers (at least thats what was stated on their website.) andd, 2 more thing, Link to brushes features!

and

Links to the stores and my final opinion.:

Artstudio's half price right now <:

Sketchbook Pro; a whole bunch of options that i'd love to play around with

Brushes; i like the texture that it gives when you draw tongue.gif

again, i probably got lost myself in this. and i wrote a whole bunch so i'm not sure if this will really help in your decision....;-; anyways, hope it helps!

Thanks for the research tongue.gif I think im going to buy sketchbook pro because I can play around with the tools until i get used to it. Then, ill open my own art forum tongue.gif

haha, yeah xd.png glad it helped tho lols! and that'd be greatt :3 i'm pretty curious of your art stylee, so expect me to be firstt C:

tongue.gif I tried Brushes by using Installous -Fun- And its ok. Theres a ton of cool brush styles you can use and you can even send the images to Flickr! The only problem for me is the shading part for me tongue.gif And the idea of layering stuff. I made a little background called "The Perfect Day” Although it is very crappy as my skills are crappy tongue.gif

ohh icic ohmy.gif i couldn't get over the idea of the 4 layers... haha.. but interestingg owo i found taht the brushes were pretty cool, and the texture seemed nice :3 its just that i heard they didnt have as many brushes. hmmm, could i see it? C: