auditionange

Audition's Tea for Three~

~STREAMING offline~

sometimes, dont trust this. just cuz it may not be the most recent xd.png.. always check the last page for any updates C; thanks youu!

NEW DEAL. DOING SKETCHES! LOOK AT PAGE 5 FOR DETAILS (scroll down when u get there lols). C:

oHaiThar C:

until i can make an official opening sign, OPEN FOR BUSINESS!~

scroll on down to the second post for more info~

Just thought it might be high time to start posting my own artwork x3 and well, i'd just love any feedback and constructive criticism smile.gif!~

My 2 lito cats Lilin and Eli:

user posted image

user posted image

Hmm.. i feel pretty iffy on drawing dragons.. so i thought i might give it a go:

Daydream, Vamp, and a Black dragon biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Thoughts? Crit.? Comments? smile.gif Go right ahead!

-Auditionange~

Edited by auditionange

Some rules/FAQ to clarify, in any case:

1.Please, dont steal. Nor edit out my signature.

2.When requesting, just note whether or nor that i am full, or that there has already been three people who have requested ahead of your post.

3. Any comments/critique would be loved as long as you are not being rude to me, or any other person.

4. I will only do at max 2 dragons within a drawing, any more and an extra charge will be in need (perhaps just another hatchy?)

5. If you aren't the use who had requested the drawing, and would like to use it, just ask me politely ^^ as well as the user who requested it as once i've finished drawing it, it will then belong to both of us.

6. Have fun? smile.gif i'm not someone to be feared, and dun worry! if i have turned you down, just try again later, and if i may have offended you, i apologize but i mean in no way of harm.

Alright. Down to business biggrin.gif

Cost

I accept egg/hatchy smile.gif Thankyou!

(cb):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Even gen (any gen. but must be even):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wishlist(any gen unless specified):

user posted image(cb) user posted image(cb) user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and of course, who wouldn't want one? user posted image

I TAKE IOUS AND CAN WAIT AS LONG AS NEED BE <3

Forms:

Animal Request:

[COLOR=red][size=7]Animal plox?[/size][/COLOR]
[b]Type:[/b] (chibi or realistic)
[b]Background:[/b] (white, transparent, or details?)
[b]Pose/look:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Others:[/b]

Chibi Request (dragon/OC Chara):

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=7]Chibi plox?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[b]Type:[/b] (dragon or an OC chara.)
[b]Pose/Look:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (if it is an OC dragon or chara)

Dragon Request:

[COLOR=blue][size=7]Dragon plox?[/size][/COLOR]
[b]Type:[/b]

OC chara Request(anime/manga style. non chibi):

[COLOR=darkpink][size=7](non chibi)OC chara plox?[/size][/COLOR]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Detailed Description:[/b]

I will be taking 3 requests at a TIME and will only open up after the 3 are done. ~hence Tea for 3~

Requests:

~1. OnABadBet - Spiral-Necked Wyvern, looking happy or pouncing

~2. jhs1749 - male black sleeping with <( zzz)

~3. KrystalSharz - Realistic tiger, write 'For Tim'

Exception/s:

AT - Sapphiredragon73 - another vheni but angry/cutee

~Open <3~

~Finished Drawings~

sapphiredragon73 - Vheni

PlagueFly - OC dragon chibi

XxdragicexX - Alt Nebs Cuddling

krystalSharz - Royal Blue and Golden Wyvern Playing

OnABadBet - Water Dancer Drake

Sharlykng - Zombie Thunder on Tombstone

Daciana_Adena - Male & Female Vamps Under the Moonlight

Edited by auditionange

Oh my goodness your drawings are adorable. I'd love to request something if you open requests, and I'd definitely be willing to catch a CB/even gen hatchie.

I like your drawings as well, they have an interesting style. I wouldn't mind giving you a hatchling for one of these at all. Well, I certainly would but it seems you've already taken the time to draw what I would probably request (take a guess as to which wink.gif ). Not that I wouldn't like to have art of other dragon species, I just kind of have a theme to stick to now, haha. Anyway, I am sure you'd have takers if you if you did decide to to open requests. ^^

I love your dragons :3 They're cute, I would probably be willing to give you a hatchling for your art

lol I hope you open requests, I definitely know I would want to request some art from you if you did :3

--note- please ignore that small brown dot just flying about near the Golden Wyvern--

alrighttt smile.gif am i first for fanart? for them? owo just got so obsessed lols.... and well, i couldn't wait til tonight to upload them!! Especially since i still need to make a GRAND (not so grand) OPENING sign smile.gif

and thanks everyone who commented ^^ i've finally decided to start requests, however, i'll be officially opening once exams are over (Tuesdayyy! gahhh @-@).

some info: i'll be taking in cb eggs/hatchlings preferred and can take IOUs so long as the egg is actually on your scroll (nothing too rare, like whites, pinks, pillows, etc., but metallics -doesnt have to be cb- would be loved for sure.) As well as even gen hatchies (will be mainly looking for blacks, whites, and pinks)

i'll be opening different catergories, such as animals, chibis, OC fanart, chibi dragons, dragons, etc. (i honestly think i named them all... lol).

Anddd, i plan to take 2-3 requests at a time smile.gif

i'll be updating starting from now til tuesday to set up everything. So, well, til then ^^

~Auditionange

P.S if anyone wants to fave it on DeviantArt... go on ahead C: just saying. lols. (its a shared account between me and my friend)

user posted image

just dropping off some animation C: would've killed me if i didnt finish this right now. ;-; idk why, but if i didnt, i'd probably be thinking of it the whole time tomorrow.

user posted image

- haha, i actually loved this smile.gif a close up of the pillow sheep!!!-

kay, so til tuesday smile.gif

~ Auditionange

EDIT: Hands up on who actually watched the sleeping Royal Blue dragon? well congrats to thosee!!! <3

Edited by auditionange

Chibi plox?

Type: It's my dragon OC ^^

Background: Candy and sweets, like chocolate!

Pose/Look: Something cute or snuggly! biggrin.gif

Description: He's a silly chocolate loving little dragon, very friendly!

Offer:And Egg from This,Here is my scroll, you can look around if you like, I don't have much worth while though I don't think ;3;

Reference: REF

Others:You can skip over me if you want, since I don't really have too much to give back D: But thank you so much for considering ;3;

Edited by Plaguefly

Chibi plox?

Type: dragons

Background: anything that you see fit

Pose/Look: looking cute and playing

Description: I would like a Royal Blue adult and Gold Wyvern adult

Offer: I have a CB Royal blue egg now

Reference: the offcial RB and GW sprites I guess.

Others: could it say The KrystalFizz Lineage

Signature size please. It's for me and my mother who breed this lineage so I'll pay 2 eggs if you want. The Royal Blue and another RB or something else if I can catch one from your list. Or a nice lineaged egg in the future if you want. I'll have nice stairstep and spiral 3rd gen eggs soon.

Chibi plox?

Type: OC wolf?

Background: None

Pose/Look: Pose is either playful, with a paw outstretched, or standing proudly, with a serious/deadly look on her face. I'd prefer the playful one, if you could.

Description: Her name is Vheni, and she's a red wolf pup.

Offer: A CB RB, http://dragcave.net/lineage/NdQb0, teleport link sent

Reference: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tjommy/t...23-red-wolf.jpg , her fur color looks like this, but she's a puppy.

Others: Thanks in advance, adn if the hatchie grows up, I have a few more.

Dragon plox?

Type:DC Dragons (Alt Nebulas Green and red)

Background:White

Pose/Look: Make it look like they are cuddling. For references, look at the pair of Nebulas Shajana drew for me tongue.gif

Offer:http://dragcave.net/lineage/WJ1cp 2nd gen Golden x Golden

Reference:For references, look at the pair of Nebulas Shajana drew for me tongue.gif

Others: Ill PM you the eggy link

Alright, since i think i can handle it.. i'll take the 4, however, i HAVE specified i'll take only 3 for now and just next time, to whoever this applies, just check the last people who've requests incase, and just check back over the day. Also, thanks guys for being interested smile.gif

Another note, the differences between CHIBI animal and animal is that an animal will look somewhat more detailed? and realistic while, chibi.. it exlains all... haha.

K, on to work now!! smile.gif

I LOVE HER SO MUCHHH :DDDDD

SHE'S SO ADORABLE biggrin.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

and yes, I would love a siggy size smile.gif

Wheee, sorry to bug, but since Saph's is finished, are you open again? :3 *Stares at art and squeals*

Your art is seriously adorable. xd.png

o-o mangg.. iforgot to post this D:

--sry xP i'm locked up with the other requests and have actually wrote that i wont be taking anything in until i finish up these ones x-x but just check back in a day or so wink.gif i'm half way done~!

also, sig size of Vheni: user posted image

Finite biggrin.gif Plaguefly, i have just finished your OC dragon and i just have to say, i loved drawing it xd.png it was prettty fun!

Here i have included the original size, along with 2 sig sizes (one with the bg, the other without incase you'd like for the dragon to be slightly bigger)

Also, uhmm.. i know the antlers arent exactly the same :x so if you'd like me to make any changes, just ask and dont be shy C:

user posted image

Edited by auditionange

OMG HE LOOKS SO

SO

CUUUUUUTE ;w;

thank you SO MUCH!<33

I LOVE IT<333

The teleport link has been sent! ^^