cooldragon122

Typing with your eyes shut

Th r ;popm hyp, kukt ,[hjk

What the literal nonsense farcical bloodthirsty raving failure-inducing tumultuous good for nothing fish?!

What the literal nonsense bloodthirsty raving tumultuous good for nothing fish?

(That's too many bigalacking adjectives to remember.)

Yes, you have to type that, parentheses, bigalacking, and all.  Bigalacking is just a word I made up.

… I'm startimg to think I've a medical condition...

How Much Wood Would A Wood Chuck Chuck If A Wood Chuck Could Chuck Wood?

How much woof woudl a woof vhuivk vivk of s eoof vhivk vpi;lf vivjovl e[[f?

At least I lasted two words woof woof 🐶

Atleast I lasted two words woof woof

She Sells Seashells Down By The Seashore.

She sells seashells down by the seashore.

Ah, man.  I forgot the capital letters.  (RandomBreeder, are you using a physical keyboard?  It'd be much harder if you can't feel the keys' edges.)

Curses on the heads of all who write clever tongue-twisters.

Czrses i the heads of all who rite clever tonfue.twiszers,

Huh.

What do you mean, "Procrastination?!" The Internet isn't going to surf itself!

What do you mean, "Procratination!"? The internet isn't going to surf itself!

"Punctuation is extremely frustrating to type with your eyes closed; I mess it up every time! Is it not?" said the person who couldn't see their keyboard.

Have fun with that :)

Edited by thalias_dragons

Have fun with that. 
:P Sorry, had to be the smart guy really quick. 
On the serious note:
"Punctuation is extremely frustrating to type with your eyes closed' I mess it up wevery time! Is it not"" said the person who couldn't see their keyboard.

I want to hit that fifty thousand word goal for NaNoWriMo!

I want to hit that fifty thousand word goal for NaNoWriMo!

Yes!

I hate writing history research papers because they suck.

Edited by thalias_dragons

I hate writing history research papers because they suck.

You didn't put enough grammatical irregularities in that.  Lemme go copy a list of words from the dictionary.

You didn't put enough grammatical irregularities in that. Lemme go copy a list of words from the dictionary.

Sorry about that, I was just particularly disgruntled at my irksome history teacher due to recent events. She can be preposterously irrational, as can the theatre teacher.

Sorry about that,, I was just particularly disgruntledat ym irksome history teacher due to recent events- She can be preposterously irrational, as can the theathre teacher.

Woah that's a full rainbow all the way. Double rainbow, oh my god. It's a double rainbow all the way.

Woah that's a full rainbow all the way. Double rainbow, ohy my god. That's a double rainbow all the way.

"Let me put as many adjectives in this annoyingly descriptive, exceedingly long, difficult to type and remember,  frustrating, ikrsome, vexing sentence as I can!" said the author of this post.

"Let me put as many adjectives in this annoingly descriptive, exceedingly long, difficult to type and remember,  frustrating, ikrsome, vexing sentence as I can!" said the author of this post.

That probably took me a good ten minutes to memorize, so I'm rather proud of myself.  I promise I had my eyes closed, or I wouldn't have typed "annoingly".

That took me a food ten minute sto memorize, so I'm rather prode og muselg. I promised I had my eyes closed, or I wouldn't have tupeed !annoilingly".

Ah! I guess I didn't do so bad, considering I'm used to typing in another language and, believe it or not, that makes a big difference!

Au@ I goiess I didn't dp dp bad. cpmdeoferomg ykay O

, osed tp ti]omg pm sm[yjet 'a,goaje/ amd ne'poee pt [r ,[y ula .;ES A MPF DSPFFERE,CE!!

O.O

Hey Pilauli! Just saw your message and yes and no, just that my keyboard has really hard-to-feel keys with negligible edges. Doesn't matter cuz I type at lightning speed anyway, though xD

O.O

Hey, Pilauli! Just saw you'r message and beliI do actually have a physical keyboard, just with really negligible, hard-to-feel edges. Wouldn't matter much cuz I type at lightning speed anyway ;D

(Well, I forgot some of it, and backspaced the wrong number of times in places.  The random apostrophe is from a grammar mistake I caught just in time and "beliI" is from the "believe it or not" that relaks said.)

How did that end up as ;D, anyway?!  I thought sure I typed xD.

How did that end up ;D, anyway?>> Ilm sure I typed xD

Okay, Let's make a small shake here. *shakes a glass*

Okau ,wgza  mkw  amkk aghkjw wew. *sjadkes a flass*

Well, there was an attempt.