cooldragon122

Typing with your eyes shut

Local seach algorithms and iotomoizaion problams

I baked cinnamon cookies today, with plenty of almond!

I baked cinnamon cookies today, with plenty of almond!

My girlfriend baked peppermint cookies today, and she's going to send me some!

my girlfriend baked peppermeint cookies today, she" gonna send me some.

... Meh.

All Hail Lord Starscream! Tyrant of the Firmament!

All Hail Lord Starscream! Tyrant of the Firmament!

Our company is shoddy at best. A lot of people don't see that there are ways to fix this.

Our company is shoddy at best. A lot of people don't see that there are ways to fix this.

Cameras might be extremely close to your face.

Cameras mifht ne extremely zloae ro tkue dace.

Given the choice, I will always prefer to go to bed early and then rise early in the morning.

IÄm not going to lie on this one. Fiven the choucem U always preferto go to bed late and then rise around noon!

Glutenfree shopping, cooking and baking firstly requires reading of plenty of small prints!

Vlutenfree shopping, cooking and baking firstly requires reading plenty of small prints!

But we were typing, typing with our eyes closed, eyes closed.

Nut we were ryping, feli f eitgou out etes xkoses, etes xkosed.

At least, by some small miracle, I know where the comma is on my phone keyboard.

At least, bu some small muracle, I know where the comma is on my phone keyboard.

I have like 10,000 blankets. It's not going to kill me to have another blanket on my bed.

I have like 10,000 blankets. It's not going to kill me to have another blanket on my bed.

so me lol

Next person type:

The colors red and yellow are known to increase a person's appetite, which is why it's commonly used in fast food logos.

The colors red and yellow are known to increase a person's appetite, which is why it's commonly used in fest f00s ;ofos

To paint is to love again, and to love is to live life to the fullest.

TO paint is to love again ad the love is to live to the fullest.

Room 104, Building 12, Complex B, 216-3 East boulevard, District north, Riversouth City 13587.

ERoo, 104, Vuilding 12, Comüöex B, 216-3 East vpiöevatd, Dosztocz mrjth, Rovberspith cozy 13587

Don't you just love it when you have an appointment, and an hour later you get told "Huh, where did you just come from?"

Dob'tbyoy jyst kice ir whe  yiuvace an appointmenbt, abd an jour lateer tou fe rotls, © +7-, wherw zix hiunjuzt o⛔🚾.+

...Ah, I see what I did there. 

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day to be neighbors - would you be mine?

(That toilet seat there is totally suitable for that situation! XD)

ItÄs a beaitogil day in this neighbourhod, a neaitofiö day tp ne meogjnpirs - wpiöd ypi be mine?

If you recognize the language I just typed there, please don't tell me!

If you recoc ize rhe la guage K jusr rtpes, lleas dlbr:  me!

You've got to admit, it's getting better. It's getting so much better all the time.

You've hot to admit, it's getting better. Ut's getting so muvh beytter all the time./

Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.

Beliece nothinf rhar you hear, and k mt k e hald ls qhar tlj aww.

But if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

But if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

The table can be stored in a B-tree using the primary keys to organize the data.

The table can be stored in a B-tree using the primary keys to organize the data.

Up on melancholy hill there's a plastic tree
Are you here with me?

Up on melancholy hill, thereÄs a plasric tree

Are you here with me=

Note that COLON, HYPHEN-MINUS, FULL STOP (period), LOW LINE (underscore), and MIDDLE DOT are explicitly permitted.

Noyr that COCLON, HYPJSN-MOBURS, FULP STOP(period d), LOW.LONE (indersxore), and MODDLE DOR q ee expkoxity permittrd.

This adds a whole new element to the argument that academic writing is a load of pretentious gibberish.

Fhis adds a whole new element to the argument that academic writing is a load of pretentioud gibberish.

I wish I lived in Hobbiton with my fellow hobbit pals. But after Sauron has been defeated tho.

Inwish I licied in Hobbiton worh mt fellow hobbit oals. Burt adr e Sayrob has been ser a little e hald ho.

I am, in fact, a hobbit (in all but size).