TayTomFAN

Your first legendary

My first three were all stolen from the Cave on the day they were released. :3

At least I think it was the day they were released... that might've been one of the releases where I missed the day...

Mine was an ice and a gift from a very kind user, I had only joined about 10 days ago so didn't get a CB when I should have *was a stupid newbie* It has quite a nice lineage although slightly messy.

My first Trio was a Thunder which was gifted to me by someone amazing. smile.gif

First one I caught on my own was a CB Ice.

My first was a thunder. smile.gif 2nd gen from thunder x electric parents. It was gifted to me while I was still pretty new to the site.

I got my first and only trio, an Ice Dragon, from the Alpine biome. I just logged in, wanted to check if there's anything, and then out of curiosity clicked the egg with the strange description.

I love Magma Dragons, though I haven't had the luck of getting one so far.

I think my first one was a CB Magma. I just clicked on the egg and was surprised that I got it (my fingers aren't fast). But i still remember how happy i was...

CB Ice. I was so, so happy that I caught him. My last was a Thunder. By the time I got my first Thunder, I already had many Magmas and Ices.

my first was an ice trio and i caught him off the AP...long after the release of them, since i wasn't around for it.

My first was a Magma. During the Christmas haul two years ago shortly after I started, I managed to snag my first of the trio at the AP. He has a long lineage but I was happy to get him when I did. However if not for his grandmother, he'd be third generation instead.

Then it was a long time after that until I got another Magma. smile.gif

Last January I was gifted my first Trio by this super awesome nice person whom I haven't forgotten, and it was a CB Magma! Keep in mind this was back when trios were not so prevalent and before teleporting, so this was like catching a... Holly or something. I just love Magmas =) He is still one of my favorite dragons.

My first self-caught was a messy, long-gen inbred Thunder who I affectionately refer to as the reason I still have no GoN. She messes up the ritual every time and probably has an IQ in the single digits.

After those two I finally managed to catch my own from the cave, a CB Ice who is also a favorite of mine. Him and my first Magma are bros.

A Thunder was my first too, a CB. I didn't even know about summoning by that time. A year later some kind person abandoned an Ice. And I wouldn't get a messy and inbred Magma without a friend's help.

I can't quite remember if it was my magma or thunder.... *Checks dates*

Yep, it was the magma, by a mere six days xd.png

Took me an entire year to get an ice. I have no idea why.

My first one was a 2nd Gen Ice from the AP. I caught a CB Thunder two months later. It then took another 15 months to find a magma!! I was finally able to trade for one. On the bright side, then it only took me two summon attempts for a GoN biggrin.gif

My first Trio dragon was an Ice from the cave. I flipped out when I saw the 'Get code' page. Next one was a Thunder, also from the cave. Have been unsuccessfully pawing at a CB Magma since.

I caught my full set during their original drop and also caught sets for a bunch of other members.

My first legendary was a Thunder, who I traded for. Manged to grab my Magma from the Desert. She has yet to give me an egg, Magma or otherwise, but I still love her. Have been unsuccessfully trying to find an Ice to finish off the trio.

An AP seriously inbred thunder egg.

I was so thrilled but that egg gave me the most grief before and since.

I had to fog him when I slept and watch him like a hawk for sickness. He got badly view bombed and only the fogging kept him alive. It took 5 days to get him enough views to hatch. After that things calmed down.

I only saw a couple of magmas and thunders in the cave before biomes.

My Magma is a horribly messy, inbred lineage I snagged from the AP when I was looking for Stones. I won my Ice, an even gen. in an FFA and someone generously gifted me a 2nd gen. Thunder.

It looks like my first was a CB female ice. I got a CB magma and a CB thunder two days later. I was there for the release, so they weren't too hard to grab.

I dont have so many dragons but i got a few rare ones...... I got a Zombie Dragon,Ember Dagon,then Sunsong Amphiptere,Hellfire Wyverns one girl one boy and then one but I forgot the name biggrin.gif My first Legendary was hellfire Wyverns girl

Edited by mammamia