TayTomFAN

Your first legendary

My first one was a male ice dragon, who I called Argento inverno, he was from the cave. I caught it before the biomes were put in. My thunder and magma dragon were bred dragon that were gifted to me.

My first is a CB Thunder Dragon named "Supersonic Thunderclap" which was gifted to me by a really nice user named shadowfighter. ^-^

Edited by FlameWingzz

This guy. His value is threefold to me - Magmas have been one of my favorite dragons since I first joined the game, he was the start of my original trio, and I found him myself in the cave. <3

My first legendary was a CB Thunder named Electric Jolt, which I found in the Notice Board, back when I was still figuring out how to play and couldn't catch censorkip.gif. (I can catch any legendary with ease now xd.png)

It was a pretty long time ago when I got my first trio, I'm pretty sure it was on EATW sometime in 2010. I was pretty ecstatic about it because at that time I didn't care about lineages at all and trios were on the CB metallic tier to me, while actual metallics were a far cry lol.

Magma dragon was my first legendary, and I got him from the abandoned area in the year 2012. He didn't even have a messy lineage, so I was really happy for getting it. smile.gif I named him The Lava, even though I might change it soon, it sounds kinda stupid nowadays.

Found my first Magma in the cave. My first Trio entirely. That was an achievement.

The other two I had to ask people to breed for me xd.png