TayTomFAN

Your first legendary

Mine was an Ice. It was a gift from a friend. (:

The first one I saw was a CB Magma. When I saw it, I flipped to the DC Wiki page, spent a few minutes making sure it was a Magma, then spending a few more minutes deciding whether or not to get it. Didn't get it, of course.

The first one I got since the biomes were released was a CB Thunder in the Desert. I didn't need to refresh; it was the first thing I saw when I decided to explore the updates. It was all the way on the left. I was a little slow in getting it, but there were only a few other people there so it wasn't too hard.

My first one was my CB Ice, which I caught on Dec. 5th '09. After that was 2 CB Magmas on the 5th and 11th, a CB Thunder on the 15th, another CB Ice on the 17th and the last one, a CB Thunder on the 18th (all in the December.) My other Trios were caught in '10 & '11.

I dont have so many dragons but i got a few rare ones...... I got a Zombie Dragon,Ember Dagon,then Sunsong Amphiptere,Hellfire Wyverns one girl one boy and then one but I forgot the name biggrin.gif My first Legendary was hellfire Wyverns girl

i mean a dragon from the legendary trio ;D magma, ice and thunder smile.gif

My first was a Thunder from a friend, 2nd gen. Had no idea they were rare at all, I just loved the sprite.

I got them all on the release date. The Thunder and Ice were easier; I remember the Magma taking several drops to catch.

well since I collected most of my legendaries when they were first released, most of mine are CB.

My first legendary was a CB magma i got from Cave Blocker program, and i think it was one of the first eggs that were sent trough teleport that was only introduced to DC couple of days befor, and it was the first egg sent by teleport by the user that gifted it to me.

Someone gifted me an inbred Magma about a month after I joined. I didn't know it was inbred at the time, but I'm still thankful that I got it :]

I caught all three of mine on the day of their release in the cave, not sure of the exact order tongue.gif

I think the order for me was Electric, Ice, Magma.

It's kind of hard to remember now though.

The week of their release I was locked real badly and I thought I could wait a few days until I could catch them... yeah, they stopped dropping.

It's been my sworn duty to collect them since I came back from hiatus.

First was a magma gifted to me, second was a thunder I won in the Eggy Giveaway, and third was an Ice I traded for. ;w; It was a long time coming though!

My first ever was an ice from the AP when I was a newbie - he's actually my eighth dragon ever. My first magma came from the departure thread, as well as my thunder. I was so excited when she grew up and I could finally start summoning, as the "a year of summoning, a year of failures" badges were spreading in the forums. xd.png

My first trio was a 2nd gen Magma that I traded for. It took me another month to get the Ice and Thunder dragons, and the day that the last one became an adult, I used Summon and got my first GoN. =]

I also caught all three on the day they were released. I was refreshing the cave, trying to find something good, and suddenly there was nothing but these strange new eggs with descriptions I'd never seen before.

My first legendary was a Magma.

I caught him in the middle of the night before the cave changed.

Edited by Keith Perchello

My first was a bred thunder I caught on the AP.

I'm sure it was a CB Thunder that I caught. uwu

20th dragon I caught, I'm sure.