Zovesta

Shoes?

Do you wear your shoes inside the house?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wear shoes outside. I could never, ever, ever bring myself to wear shoes inside the house. I'd get everything dirty. And besides, shoes aren't the most comfortable thing to be wearing when you are trying to relax.

I've only seen my lazy friends wear their shoes inside the house xd.png

My mom and I don't wear shoes in the house but dad always wears shoes in the house. Mom beleives that wearing shoes in the house doesn't make you feel relaxed or at home. Most of the time we run aound in slip-on shoes.

I am the only one in my house who doesn't uses shoes inside the house.

And sometimes I don't use them outside either, even if the concrete or the sidewalk it's hot because the sun.

Childhood habits dictate that I only wear shoes when going somewhere other than the yard outside. I do not wear shoes inside, unless I'm walking from the back yard through the house to the front yard because it's quicker than skirting around the outside. Shoes hurt my feet, so I tend to avoid wearing them unless it's socially unacceptable to waltz around barefoot, such as in shopping centres or in public parks. For that reason I even mow the lawn barefoot, even if it means having green feet until I scrub them properly. Having flat feet, shoes that suit the arches in my feet can be expensive and having siblings that go to school, needing new shoes every six months, simply means I forgo that comfort.

i kick them off when i get inside if i am able to

i only very occasionally take them into the bathroom with me (usually if ive been in a rainstorm and need to get them to dry

Huh. I thought people NEVER wore shoes indoors. I don't wear shoes indoors. Probably because my family is awesome and does stuff normal families never do. I'm 24 now and still never wear them indoors.

I wear shoes only outside.

Everyone who lived in same culture with me would do

Edited by sh20000sh

I rarely wear shoes inside if I'm in my home or dorm room, though I might wear socks. I hate being barefoot outside though, so always shoes there.

I always wear shoes indoors unless it's really hot. I have houseshoes for the purpose, though, I never wear outdoor shoes indoors.

I only wear shoes outside, I would never walk around in my house with shoes that have been outside unless I forgot something like my keys.

i dont wear shoes inside but my dad has a special pair just for the inside and its really weird

I usually don´t wear shoes inside. Neither in my apartment nor in my parents house. I take them off when I enter. Don´t need the dirt from outside in my rooms. I go barefoot or wears socks or slippers. smile.gif

I generally only wear shoes when I'm going somewhere that requires them or when it's really cold outside, or maybe when I'm walking on really hot pavement.

I only wear shoes when I go out, I prefer to go barefoot in the house.

I always take off my shoes when I'm at home and put on fuzzy socks if it's cold outside. I only wear shoes if I'm going somewhere or if I'm a guest.

I normally don't wear shoes in the house unless it's winter, then I put on some slippers or something like that.

Edited by 0023567467

I still don't get who would wear their outside shoes inside.

The first thing I do when I get home is put on a pair of comfortable slippers. It's a huge relief from having my feet squeezed from every side all day, and all that sweat I shed in them causing a stench so foul it can crack a sink.

I always take my shoes off before entering someone's house because it's common courtesy, unless their house is extremely messy and they say it's okay to wear shoes (I'd rather not stab my foot on something sharp or step in something unpleasantly wet and smelly; of which, both have happened to me).

Given I usually go barefoot in the summer no matter where I am, that season doesn't count.

During fall and spring I normally only wear shoes outside.

During winter I'll sometimes take off my 'outside shoes' and put on a different pair of 'inside shoes' to wear inside if my parents refuse to turn up the heat a bit so we don't have to wear sweaters and jackets to stay warm inside.

Only outside unless I forget. I don't like tracking dirt and other debris around my home. I do have house shoes that I only ever wear in my own home, but I only wear them when my feet are really cold. My feet can't stand having socks on them indoors for too long either, unless I'm a guest at someone else's home.