athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

I have two that I use. One is draong:

user posted image

The other is Zelda:

user posted image

Sorry if they're big, I don't know how to just plain link them. :3

They did put (WARNING:EYE INJURY) :'P

Hey, in my defense "eye injury" could mean anything from "black eye" to "stabbed in the eye" to "eye pulled out of the skull" to "something that will haunt me for the rest of my life because I'm terrified of bees".

Currently mine is this, although I think I switch to something Halloween or Fall related soon.

Edited by wolfclaw

Photo of Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Canada

Shiranui

I know it isn't an actual wallpaper image, but I liked it enough to use it anyways.

Right now I have mine set to change randomly every 30 minutes, and have it on a "nature" folder that came on the computer. May change it to another soon though, since I've been using this one for a while. c:

I have the boring preset thing that all computers in my Uni have and I can't change... dry.gif

It alternates from purple zebra to my cat to a tiger to a wolf to some pokemon to some dragons and just other random stuff.

mine is currently a collection of 50 Naruto wallapaers that shuffle through every 5 secs, complete with sound effects.

Though i do change it to this theme

Here

I'm using this one at the moment.

Figures, I just now changed it to this one, but that haunted mansion Pokemon one is really awesome. ._.

Miiiight just change it to that one because it's Halloween 'n stuff...