athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

It changes every 15 seconds to a different pic of an epic friggen dragon xd.png Of course.... Because I'm a dragon fanatic xd.png Lol!!!

My wall paper is a chibi Zinogre. It's one of the fan favorite monsters from Monster Hunter. Great game series.

can't find the picture whoops so here's a description:

nekoyama and his wife(?) are beating up sal and memoca is in the corner. screaming.

This

I like creepy happy.gif it's also kind of cute, or at least to me it is biggrin.gif

user posted imageWell, I can't figure out how to share the image sad.gif My wallpaper is my boyfriend and I in front of my pond, fixing to go to prom Edited by Rosajoy1

I recently changed my wallpaper to Mindgame!

Super awesome movie, I'm seriously always recommending it to people if they wanna watch something kinda trippy and introspective. I wouldn't watch it when I'm in the mood for something light though

For a few months my wallpaper was Zootopia

A collage of photos of my boyfriend and I biggrin.gif

My lock screen is this link.

It's a picture from the Russian Revolution, and it was in the news in Australia, or at least Victoria a few years ago because the people who do all the testing and stuff put it on the exam, because they didn't realise a giant robot had been photoshopped into the background. xd.png

Here i'm one of those wierdos that doesn't have dragons or anime biggrin.gifD srry but i'm into S.W.A.T's

edit: forgot to mention my favourite cartoon wallpaper that i had for a while biggrin.gifCheck it

Edited by lio4ik

Changed it, yet again. I changed it to a pinkish space theme (different from above).

For this computer, since it's where all my school stuff is, I've never changed it, it's just a blue K12 background... Shh don't tell the school I'm using their computer to play dragoncave. laugh.gif