athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

Before I show it, I should note that I like this webcomic about a cat named doctor cat. Now that that's out of the way, here it is!

Sleepy Duckling

I might change it into a slideshow of many Doctor Cat backgrounds, but for now, I'm much too lazy.

user posted image

this is the small version!! i love dangan ronpa so i decided on a wallpaper with my favorite character kyouko kirigiri ^ v ^

user posted image

A piece I commissioned for my boyfriend and I on our anniversary of getting married in an MMORPG lol. <3 Been using it for 3 years straight!

A pretty pretty white petaled flower with a yellow center on a blue background. Very generic.

Here is what my Windows 8 laptop currently has. Its color scheme matches the desktop. Sorry, I'm not on my laptop at the moment.

user posted image

And this is what I have on my XP box.

user posted image

My wallpaper is a hand-drawn picture of the White Whale from Herman Melville's novel with the deluded sea captain's final words to the beast written on the bottom. Here is the link to a partly similar but equally interesting wallpaper of Moby-Dick construed from the words in the opening part of the book. By tomorrow, it shall be my new wallpaper.

EDIT: I put that one up because for some reason I could not find the original link and I am on my mobile, so no uploading the picture to the site directly.

Edited by Coryn02

user posted image

This is my current wallpaper, but it's on a randomized shuffle thingy so in about 60 seconds it's going to be something else lol

user posted image

This is my current wallpaper, but it's on a randomized shuffle thingy so in about 60 seconds it's going to be something else lol

Wow, I love it! ohmy.gif

Mine is still this after almost a year. laugh.gif

Elsa from Frozen, going to change it soon. I hate being the same for too long. I remember not too long ago I use to change my wallpaper everyday