athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

Gajeel from Fairy Tail.

user posted image

It's also rotating between several other pictures, but this is what it's currently on at the moment.

My wallpaper is just a solid black color. It's not easy to find a good dark-colored wallpaper, because bright one burns my eyes.

My wallpaper is a pic I took of some friends, unfortunately my phone was hardbricked and I lost all my photos, but I managed to dalvagethe wallpaper through Google backups :v

So essentially I have a wallpaper of a photo but not the actual photo, lel

(If anyone knows how I can get the photo from my wallpaper, that would be amazing ;p), that's on my phone that is, my comp wallpaper is this

It changes according to my interests, but right now it's a beautiful photo of a spiral galaxy, taken by the Hubble.

I have a collection of 100+ hi-def pictures of space objects and equipment that my desktop cycles through. I'm really into the aesthetic of space exploration - not so much the celestial bodies themselves (beautiful though they are) but the vehicles and tools we use to get there. Included are pics of several moons, most Apollo landings, the ISS, Mars panoramas, some nebulas, and a couple of observatories.

I manually rotate mine every couple of months depending on my mood. Right now I have a cute cartoon-y black kitten in a glassy field, in watercolor.

I just have a bluish/green now. I used to have one with a ton of Leetles on it that somebody made for me, but it is strange looking on my new monitor. Once I fix it, I will use it again.