athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

My wallpaper is from Lime Odyssey... The one game I have been waiting for to come out for 3 years now, and still not out yet....

I'm sort of losing hope waiting for that game aswell xd.png I think they said something about they ain't releasing it atm bc of F.E.A.R and Aura Kingdom taking bunch of resources and etc...

Mine is this!

My Wallaper!

If you want to know its from an anime and manga called Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.

I love it and personally recommend it to everyone who loves anime!

Here is mine.

The things surrounding my icons and the things at the bottom left and top right are not a part of the wallpaper. They are extras I added to my desktop. (I use Rainmaker to give me my RSS feeds and show my network/system stuff. I use Fences to contain my icons, because I hate a cluttered desktop).

Mine is "Total Reverse" in big black and grey letters (like my avatar).

I know, self-centered right?

Edited by Total Reverse

iPad - Zayn sniffing some jasmine in the 1D perfume ad. Say what you will, but he is quite the excellent specimen and those lashes are visible to the naked eye from the moon.

Laptop - a strange collage of pretty pictures from Pinterest that I hope will calm me down a little when I get stressy and motivate me to get stuff done and done well when uni starts again in a few weeks...ugh.