athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

Yep. Screenshot I took from a youtube video of Markiplier.

I admit, I'm now revolving wallpapers between my previous one and this one.

I'm too lazy to change mine back to it but I had this. Can't go wrong with some metal bands. And for my iPod, I use this but I'm thinking of changing it.

Mine is a cute/beautiful blue boa snake with green eyes.happy.gif.:Here:.

I plan on changing it to this one. I think it is a water moccasin. (aka cottonmouth.) I see them all the time in the swamps I live by.

Edited by OnyxKitteh

This , which I can't remember where I got it from. Fun fact: I was going to use this picture on a song which I was extending.

I'm currently using this one. I'm a real fan of Payday btw haha tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by ParanormalKnot

A beach smile.gif on my macbook, but on my windows computer, the windows vista default background, even though my computer is windows 7 xd.png

Edited by raykawolf

Here's my wallpaper.

If you read the text I put under that pretty abstract thingy, it's one of my favorite quotes that I use for inspiration since running cross country is some hard stuff. The text is small but it says, "When you know the hard work is there, the only thing left to do is race hard and prove to everyone that you're a force to be reckoned with. | Run your own race. Don't go into a race trying to achieve somebody else's goals. Run the best race you possibly can for yourself because you deserve it. Show everyone what you can do. Once you can do this, you'll see yourself improve and you'll set your own standards for greatness."

It's a quote that helps me ease my nerves before a race and remember that I'm running for me. c:

Edited by Dauntingale

This is mine:

wallpaper

Her name is Bobbi, and I drew her wub.gif Well, actually, my wallpaper is four of her, because my computer has the "show multiple" option.

At the moment, this (it changes every three minutes, haha):

Linked for size~

'tis my siblings Darwin python. He's probably the easiest of our snakes to photograph because he's not full of beans and moving all the time. :3

There are some amazing Wallpapers here people.

Just the standard windows wallpaper :/

I got the same here, after our desktop got reformatted.

I have this wallpaper I downloaded from Eden Eternal. biggrin.gif

This is my wallpaper smile.gif I change my mind a lot though and normally it's photo's of my snakes/bearded dragon or my cats or just abstract art stuff lol.

user posted image

It's one that I took while at The Deep in Hull, UK. Can't remember for the life of me what it's called. I think it's a Condylactis Anemone but I'm sure I'm wrong smile.gif

Edited by Vampire-Queen